Business Development Manager Tea Fusion
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Over the last 20 years, the Starbucks effect has changed our perception of coffee in terms of value, quality, and range and created significant incremental value opportunities on the high street. With global consumer trends now strongly aligned to tea, we want to create value in the tea category by providing the definitive tea experience in high street cafes, Tea Fusion. As experts and global market leaders in tea as a branded product, we are best placed to change the market. In order to achieve this vision we need to develop a new route to market, accessing new channels reaching our consumers and develop a new infrastructure to support the concept. For this challenging position we are looking for a:
Business Development Manager Tea Fusion ( 44872)
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead personally the sell in process, signing up new customers, delivering €1.5 M iTO in Year 3;
- Build a new route to market, i.e. a direct distribution model;
- Create a technical support network for the Tea Fusion machine;
- Leading the Tea Fusion NL project implementation team;
- Reporting directly to the MD of Unilever Foodsolutions Netherlands;
- Be an extended member of the global Category team, shaping the 2nd generation concept development.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Or Master degree; Min 4 years of commercial work experience in customer development and /or marketing at least within the; FMCG industry, ideally within the tea industry;
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch foodservice/ Out of Home industry;
- Very strong track record of managing partnerships with trade partners & operators;
- Good track record for selling (experience in chain and independent selling);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Deep understanding of the high street café market, independent and chains.
- Growth Mindset;
- Consumer and Customer Focus;
- Bias for Action.
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
How To Apply
Click here for this and other vacancies within Unilever. Submit your profile en apply directly online. For any additional queries, by contacting Unilever Recruitment on 0800-0201078