(Senior) Consultant EPM Solutions
Bedrijf: Hackett Group
For our EPM Solutions department we are constantly looking for (Senior) Consultants for the expansion of our team of EPM Solution architects and product experts in the area of Financial Consolidation, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Strategic Finance, Management Reporting & Analytics and Data Management.
The team is focused on advising our customers in the optimization and the implementation of Performance Management processes, structures and applications. As an expert you will work on international projects with our customers senior finance and IT staff to develop the EPM strategy, solution design and roadmap.
As (Senior) Consultant you will work with a team of finance and product experts to implement the solution and act as a sparring partner to address issues and changes into executable actions and solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role is an eager communicative listener and possesses the following qualifications:
- Completed Financial education at least at Bachelor level
- Good understanding of financial processes of multinational companies
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language, both written and oral
- Subject matter expertise in the EPM product suites of Oracle and SAP
- Experience in implementing financial applications and leading project teams or sub streams
o Consultants: 2+ years relevant EPM implementation experience
o Senior Consultants: 5+ years relevant EPM implementation experience and prior experience in leading and managing client engagements
- Willingness to travel and flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
- Willingness to develop, train and coach fellow team members and yourself
- Live in the UK or The Netherlands or the willingness to move to one of these countries
Hackett’s EPM Solutions team is a team of professionals that are eager and willing to coach each other and share relevant knowledge with local and international colleagues. We encourage the personal and professional development of the individual as well as the team and strive for exceeding the customer expectation in delivering EPM solutions, advice and expertise to multinationals. We do this with good working conditions, individual benefits and fun.
Hackett’s EPM Solutions team exist of approximately 200 EPM professionals that are spread around our office locations worldwide and leverages Hackett’s unique benchmarking database of trends and best practices in our solution advice and implementations.
Contact: Nora van Dieten (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1322 BB Almere
T 036 5350 082
Bedrijf: Hackett Group