Business Consultant Payments
To further strengthen our Business consulting payments practice, we seek business consultants with an interest in payments, channels and transaction banking both from an FS as non FS perspective. Your work will be centred on one or more of our service lines, examples of which are:
• Payments, and Transactions strategy development and execution, including development of business plans and business cases for new payments products and commercial services through the Logica Value model approach
• Payments performance improvement in both operations and revenue generation through operational excellence, focusing on SEPA migration
• Payments unit reorganisations and organisational design projects as Business Consultant, you will help some of the world’s leading financial institutions and multi-nationals to respond to change and complex business challenges, reduce costs and make strong progress on their journey to sustained growth in payments.
You will join our business consulting unit which is active in major banks, financial institutions and multi-national companies. You will be based in Brussels/ Amstelveen and provide consulting services to our Benelux and a growing list of international clients.
• Participating in, and delivering projects to help drive strategy, revenue generation and performance improvement in payments. You will participate in engagements that provide insight and recommendations to different types of payment strategy, performance improvement, new business development or payments reorganisation projects
• Preparing, presenting, and implementing practical bottom line-oriented solutions to senior management level
• Develop and present ideas that shape thought leadership, contribute to practice development, identifying and supporting business development opportunities
Ready for a challenge?
If you would like to help further shape the payments practise within Logica, work on an international scale, work within an exceptionally strong peer group and benefit from access to high profile clients at the forefront of performance improvement and business transformation, then this could be for you. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package, a high-profile position, excellent learning and development opportunities in the financial services sector, autonomy and an entrepreneurial environment.
- at least five years experience in payments, transaction services or cards, preferably in the banking sector or for a management consultancy
- university degree or minimally higher level education. A MBA is seen as an advantage as well as a background in banking, payments or insurance
- strong analytical skills: A track record in business analysis is important, and some experience of defining a number of the following would be advantageous: distribution or operational (payment) strategy, target operating models, organisational structures, cost reduction programmes, lean core business processes, KPIs / balanced scorecards all of which with a payments focus
- interest in performance improvement; therefore recognised quality management qualifications, such as Lean and Six Sigma would be desirable.
- relevant project and quality management qualifications, such as Prince2 and PMI would be an advantage
- strong conceptual thinking ability is critical, as is the skill to synthesise data and ideas from diverse sources
- ability to work at senior management level
- change agent, possessing excellent communication skills, in written and presentation form, strong interpersonal skills and outstanding team player
- proven ability to adapt and succeed in changing circumstances
- fluency in English as well as in Dutch is a requirement
- good salary and excellent benefits
- challenging and dynamic work environment
- plenty of room for development, both technical and personal level
- flexible hours
- company car for employees who are mobile
- various other regulations
Do you want to work on an innovative, sustainable world? Then give your career a new direction at Logica. You can apply directly. We would be delighted to hear from you. If you have any questions, please give us a call: 088 - 564 0000.