Business Consultant Interactive channels
ING is looking for a proactive, result driven Business Consultant with extensive knowledge of and relevant experience in, interactive channels for wholesale banking and working with both business and the IT organization.
In this role you:
- Perform impact analyses
- Look at market developments, perform studies on alternative solutions for the interactive channel domain
- Actively participate in the domain team and present the plans to senior management
- Advice in changes of the organization, processes, and systems for the interactive channel domain to realize the long term IT strategy
- Develop requirements and perform requirements management
- Develop project governance documentation in the startup and initiation phase
You will be working in the department Customer Service Management of Payments. The goal is “Driving the Bank” and we have an end 2 end scope in our role. You will be placed in one of the 3 teams of experienced business consultants.
The CSM department has several domain teams and the domain team channels is responsible for the development of the interactive channel in close cooperation with the business, IT department and market developments. The domain team is staffed from cross value chain departments and functionally chaired by a domain manager from the CSM department.
Who are you?
- You are experienced in the field of interactive channels for wholesale banking and you are capable of translating the customer demands, IT trends and market developments in workable IT solutions. You can challenge on all COPAF aspects, are customer focused and know how to build and maintain relations.
- You recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Minimum Bachelor level!
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, especially in Finance & Interactive channel!
- Confident and persistent in your area of responsibility
- Shares knowledge and stimulates colleagues in doing the same
- End 2 end view where you take in to account the full chain
- Proactive, eager, entrepreneurial
- With the business consultant role of CSM we focus on persuasiveness, empathy with the company and planning and organizing. Your addition to team brings added value to these competencies.
What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Very important is individual development of our employees and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. In addition we offer:
- an excellent salary
- a 36-hour working week
- a thirteenth month
- performance-related pay
- life-course savings scheme
- public transport season ticket
- an employability budget
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. You can also call Manager Bas Monster (+31-6-30437575) or IT Recruiter Rob van Elburg (+31-6-20210769). We are looking forward to your application!