Consultant Corporate Distribution & Logistics
Heineken Supply Chain is our international supply chain headquarter and knowledge centre, located in Zoeterwoude, the Netherlands. The Corporate Distribution & Logistics Department delivers a significant contribution to the development of the Heineken business worldwide through business improvement programs, due diligence and integration projects, knowledge development initiatives, and policy making in the area of distribution & logistics.
The team consists of consultants with different nationalities, different levels of experience, and fields of expertise. The team also delivers a significant contribution to the Heineken global talent pool in supply chain, as many talented professionals advance their career in one of Heineken’s international operations after having spent some years in the department. Due to this success, we are always looking for professionals that have the motivation and potential for an international career within Heineken. We offer a challenging position in a professional, dynamic, high-performance, open & direct environment where there will be many opportunities to further enhance your knowledge and competencies.
As a Consultant Corporate Distribution & Logistics you will
• lead (or participate in) multi-disciplinary project teams driving improvement in various areas of the supply chain e.g. brewery network optimization, primary & secondary distribution network design, S&OP implementation, logistics outsourcing management, warehousing & transportation, on-shelf availability, green logistics, logistics people competencies, TPM in logistics, modern retail logistics, logistics systems, and returnable management;
• lead (or participate in) global supply chain capability improvement programs and the development of logistics policies;
• contribute to due diligence and the integration of newly acquired businesses;
• deal with both strategic, tactical, and operational issues in an international, multi-cultural setting;
• drive new developments in your knowledge area and actively network internally and externally to enhance global Heineken knowledge development.
• Master’s Degree with relevant logistics experience. Experience in modern retail logistics, cost-to-serve optimization, TPM in logistics, or logistics network design (in this case with a quantitative background) would be an advantage.
• At least 7 years (senior role) or 4 years (junior role) of relevant international working experience at a consultancy firm or at a multinational company.
• Fluent in English and at least one other modern language.
• Competencies: persuasiveness, sensitivity, result-driven, team player.
• Willingness to travel frequently to Heineken Operating Companies worldwide in both developing and mature markets.
Refresh Your Career
Heineken has wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries. Heineken owns and manages one of the world's leading portfolios of beer brands and is one of the world's leading brewers in terms of sales volume and profitability. Our principal international brands are Heineken and Amstel, but the group brews and sells more than 170 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders.
Heineken International is committed to shape itself into a high-performance organization and develop a diverse and supportive culture. Therefore, motivated and committed people are essential. Heineken offers a challenging and international working environment with dispersed teams, and access to a global network of expertise and support. Refresh your career!
Your working conditions
We offer excellent employment conditions, not only with an attractive salary, but also with 26 holidays and 11,5 extra reduced working days per year. Other employment conditions are a free savings account (with a interesting interest rate), a salary saving scheme and several collective insurances.
Personal development is critical in helping us realize our business goals and therefore we offer you a lot of opportunities to develop your knowledge and competencies and personal skills.
You may contact Laurens van de Rotte, Manager Corporate Distribution and Logistics, (+31) (0) 71 545 74 82. You can apply by clicking on the application button