Senior Consultant Business Solutions
Bedrijf: Hay Group
Hay Group has a declared strategy to become known for providing business solutions to organizational issues on the agendas of clients in the C-Suite, in addition to its existing services to HR clients. The since 2007 global BEO (Building Effective Organizations) Practice is key to this and its success is therefore seen as fundamental to the achievement of the new company strategy.
Business Solutions is one of three broad clusters of global business in Hay Group and differs from the other two (Reward Strategies and Leadership & Talent) in that its primary buying channel is board-level executives and senior line management, not typically Human Resources. In addition to being a practice in its own right, Business Solutions is also an ‘umbrella’ in that the process of defining and agreeing on a business operating model and organization design provides substantial leverage for Hay Group’s other practices to develop subsequent opportunities as part of the implementation process.
Our support to clients: is centered around business issues like:
- strategy and more strategy clarification;
- building effective organizations, i.e. operating models, structures, and processes connected to strategies and company cultures;
- improving the performance of commercial processes;
- rightsizing programs driven from clear business portfolios and engagement with customers
- the specifics of transition in family owned businesses;
- strategic performance management;
- Improving the capability of succesful innovation
We are in a process of building up the business with the background of our very strong brand nameand list of over 7500 existing clients in the Netherlands, a.o. over 60 % of the top 250 companiesWe focus on realizing a year over year growth of minimum 20 %. We aim at large to mid sized independent companies or divisions of corporates.
On market position: is driven is driven by our deep knowledge of work, culture and people and how to realize change. We enlarge our share of wallet into the C-Suite with solving business critical topics. We are working on expanding our methodologies, d-bases and other tools. We strongly belsuccess via a combination of having the right tool box and insight but driven by insightful entrepreneurial consultants.
The position is a demanding role for only the most ambitious professionals as this role is at the corof Hay Group’s growth strategy. It will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity – a chance to work with one of the true pioneering firms in the professional services sector; a truly independent firm owned by its partners with a globally recognised brand, tremendously dedicated people, and a history of continuous steady growth.
- Sales & Client relationship management
- Internal relationship management
- Business issue diagnosis
- Delivery & Program management
- Organizational profile development
- Capability Development
Hay Group is looking for an experienced, market-savvy entrepreneurial senior Business Solutions consultant who will join the Dutch team. The senior consultant’s primary focus will be (to work lient Relationship Directors (CRDs), Client Group Leaders (CGL), and consultant to identify, shape and close sales with clients in the C-Suite )e.g. CEOs, CFOs, COO), and then lead on the delivery of projects to build an effective track record and brand image in this area.The Consutant's role will be measured in relation to the following:
- developing C-Suite relationships with clients;
- chargeable revenue targets for Business Solutions work;
- support of profitable sales and client relationships through others where there is a substantial Business Solutions element to the opportunity;
- delivery of thought leadership on Business Solutions to the marketplace (raising the brand and market awareness through writing articles, public speaking, etc.);
- contribution made to establishing Business Solutions processes and developing/applying methodologies within the markets
- developing the capability of consultants in the Netherlands, increasing their knowledge of Business Solutions methodology and improving their business consulting skills through training and on-the-job development.
- 12-20 years of experience would be ideal with a mix of consulting and business experience in areas like general management, commerce, finance of operations.
- Has consulted to C-suite executives on strategic business and/of organisational issues; an affinity or 'belief' for Organisational and HR-related issues is beneficial.
- Has a proven (sales) track record at C-suite level, able to close larger deals.
- Has developed a repution as a trusted thougt partner to colleagues and clients on a variety of business and organizational topics.
- Utilizes a management style that reflects Hay Group values in his/her client service approach, team leadership, and mentorship of colleagues.
Competencies for Succes
Utilise business insight and business model understanding to diagnose organisational issues for C-level clients by:
- integrating understanding of different elements of business and how value is created through strategy, governance, business & operating models, structure and culture;
- understanding and determining the implications of critical organisational metrics (e.g. high debt service, raw material costs, etc);
- providing insight about emerging threats and opportunities;
- building sound client relationships at both B.U. and Corporate function levels;
- providing deep insights about trends in busines models across companies;
- making a complex case for business change;
- building commitment to business case through varied influencing styles.
- Sees him/herself as worthy in the Boardroom.
- Driven by a deep desire to get to the root cause of business problems.
- A passion for learning and living outside the comfort zone.
- Emotional resilience.
- A desire to build long-term relationships with senior people.
- A desire to collaborate among diverse groups of people.
Stuur je brief en motivatie toe aan:
3700 BD Zeist
Kijk voor meer informatie op www.werkenbijhaygroup.nl
Bedrijf: Hay Group