Consultant Business Solutions
Bedrijf: Hay Group
Our strategy: Hay Group has a declared strategy to become known for providing business solutions to organizational issues on the agendas of clients in the C-Suite, in addition to its existing services to HR clients. The since 2007 global BEO (Building Effective Organizations) Practice (with over 125 practitioners of our 1600 consulting staff) is key to this and its success is therefore seen as fundamental to the achievement of the new company strategy.
Our performance since 1943: Business Solutions is one of three broad clusters of global business in Hay Group and differs from the other two in that its primary buying channel is board-level executives and senior line management, not typically Human Resources. In addition to being a practice in its own right, Business Solutions is also an ‘umbrella’ in that the process of defining and agreeing on a business operating model and organization design provides substantial leverage for Hay Group’s other practices to develop subsequent opportunities as part of the implementation process.
Our support to clients: is centered around business issues like:
- strategy and more strategy clarification;
- building effective organizations, i.e. operating models, structures, and processes connected to strategies and company cultures;
- improving the performance of commercial processes;
- rightsizing programs driven from clear business portfolios and engagement with customers;
- the specifics of transition in family owned businesses;
- strategic performance management;
- improving the capability of successful innovation.
Your investment and rewards: We are in a process of building up the business with the background of our very strong brand name and list of over 7500 existing clients in the Netherlands, a.o. over 60 % of the top 250 companies. We focus on realizing a growth of minimum 20 % .We aim at large to mid sized independent companies or divisions of corporates.
Our market position: is driven by our deep knowledge of work, culture and people and how to realize change. We enlarge our share of wallet into the C-Suite with solving business critical topics. We are working on expanding our methodologies, d-bases and other tools. We strongly believe in success via a combination of having the right tool box and insight but driven by insightful entrepreneurial consultants.
Hay Group is looking for an experienced, market-savvy entrepreneurial Business Solutions Consultant who will join the Dutch team. The consultant’s primary focus will be (to work with Client Relationship Directors (CRDs), Client Group Leaders (CGL), and consultants) to identify, shape and close sales with clients in the C-Suite (e.g. CEOs, CFOs, COO), and then lead on the delivery of projects to build an effective track record and brand image in this area.
The Consultant’s role will be measured in relation to the following:
- developing C-Suite relationships with clients;
- chargeable revenue targets for Business Solutions work;
- support of profitable sales and client relationships through others where there is a substantial Business Solutions element to the opportunity;
- delivery of thought leadership on Business Solutions to the marketplace (raising the brand and market awareness through writing articles, public speaking, etc.);
- contribution made to establishing Business Solutions processes and developing/applying methodologies within the markets;
- developing the capability of consultants in the Netherlands, increasing their knowledge of Business Solutions methodology and improving their business consulting skills through training and on-the-job development.
The position is a demanding role for only the most ambitious professionals as this role is at the core of Hay Group’s growth strategy. It will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity – a chance to work with one of the true pioneering firms in the professional services sector; a truly independent firm owned by its partners with a globally recognised brand, tremendously dedicated people, and a history of continuous steady growth.
For questions please contact Simone Paapst 030-6929200 or e-mail:
Bedrijf: Hay Group