Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant
The Energy & Environment Unit (part of the Macro & Sector Policy division) of Ecorys is currently looking for a Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant
Your work environment
The department Macro & Sector Policies (MSP) consists of 5 units which employs over 60 professionals who are working on national and international projects. In the unit Energy & Environment we have two vacancies for senior consultants.
The Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant we are looking for should head a small group of people on energy efficiency projects. He/she should be a good team manager and at the same time a good acquirer and project manager. He/she should provide analytical support, direction and management on energy-efficiency related activities. Within this function major tasks include:
- Build an internal knowledge portfolio related to the subject;
- Develop the business further in an international perspective;
- Manage a small multicultural team;
- Act as an internal reference;
- Present the firm’s view on energy efficiency and its impacts on relevant area’s and markets;
- Maintain an adequate network within public and corporate environments.
- MSc or PhD in Economics or other field but needs to be complemented by AT LEAST 10 years relevant work experience;
- Experience as an energy economist/engineer in consultancy with project management experience;
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of energy efficiency in policy (ESD, CHP, action plans, etc.) and in some sectors;
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills;
- Relevant network, at European Commission level and/or in the Netherlands;
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
Ecorys offers its employees a professional, stimulating and learning environment. The company ensures that its employees rank between the very best within their field of expertise. Talented people who choose to work for Ecorys, want to make a difference and aim for change and progress. Teamwork, dialogue and initiative are key values within the organization. We offer a competitive compensation package.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Should you need further information please contact Mr Koen Rademaekers, Head of unit Energy and environment, phone +31(0)10 453 85 76 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your letter of application and resume with reference to Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant to:
ECORYS Nederland BV
3006 AD Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 453 85 67
F +31 (0)10 453 86 20