Wind Turbine Engineer
Ecofys Utrecht is looking for a Wind Turbine Engineer for our Unit Wind
As a wind turbine engineer you play a leading role in our team which supports wind energy developers for both onshore and offshore wind projects. One of the key elements is to combine your knowledge and practical experience of wind turbine technology and the market. You keep track of developments in wind turbine technology and advise our clients on the selection of wind turbine types, the definition of requirements for their projects and the negotiation of turbine supply and maintenance contracts. You are pro-active in approaching new clients and developing new services.
You have the ambition to play a leading role in technical project development teams. You know how to apply your knowledge of electro-mechanical systems and wind turbine technology to define robust projects that will perform reliably. It is considered a plus if you are experienced with wind turbine supply and maintenance contracts.
If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you meet the following criteria, then we would be happy to meet you!
- University degree or equivalent working level
- Minimum of 5 years working experience and a network of relations amongst suppliers and developers in the wind energy trade
- Experience with wind turbine technology, construction and preferably also inspection and commissioning of wind turbines
- Experience with the operational performance of wind turbines and the management of maintenance contractors
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills/experience in identifying and seizing opportunities
- Ability for strategic and conceptual thinking
- Insight in current developments in the wind turbine market
- Extensive project management, proposal writing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel and work for our projects in other countries
- You are a quick learner, proactive and a good team player
- Excellent oral and written command of English and preferably mastery of another European language.
Working for Ecofys
With our deep know-how in energy-efficiency, renewable energy and climate change we develop smart policies and concepts and bring them to life. We are a pioneer in sustainable energy, energy-efficiency and climate change solutions for sustainable energy projects worldwide. We have over 220 employees in offices in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom and a worldwide network of specialists. Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. We offer you an attractive package of secondary employment benefits.
For further information, please contact Kim van Binsbergen, HR Consultant, by phone number +31 30 662 3969. To apply, send your CV and covering letter with the subject “Wind Turbine Engineer”, to the HR- department; email@example.com.