Junior Consultant Bouwsector
Ecofys Utrecht is looking for a Junior Consultant for our unit Built Environment Netherlands
The Built Environment Netherlands unit (BEN) within Ecofys helps various stakeholders in the building sector, such as housing corporations, municipalities, property developers and architects to plan, design and construct energy infrastructure and apply innovative energy concepts and techniques.
On the level of buildings areas for residential and commercial we provide services such as feasibility studies, energy vision, business cases for a renewable energy system, tendering of energy services, Formulating the program of requirements, verification of the technical requirements during and at the end of the construction phase.
We participate in high level development of labels and tools for evaluation of energy performance of buildings and areas such as BREEAM. We also carry out calculations on buildings with Energy Plus Design Builder. As a junior consultant, your main responsibility is to contribute to projects as outlined above. You are expected to grow fast to project manager of small (<20k Euro) to medium size (<50k Euro) assignments.
To strengthen the unit, we are looking for a junior consultant who is able to grow quickly in his level of expertise and after a period of time being able to be independent responsible for projects or clients. If you are enthusiastic about the job described and you meet the following criteria, please let us know!
• Academic background in one of the building engineering subjects
• One or two years professional experience in the building or energy sector is a plus
• You have good project management skills, good computer skills
• You like to structure large amount of quantitative and qualitative information into costumer-ready products which helps the client to reach their goals and ambitions
• You show a commercial attitude, entrepreneurial skills in identifying and seizing potential
opportunities and eager to learn
• You are a team player, but you are able to work independently
• Strong analytic and organizing skills
• Excellent oral and written command of English and Dutch
Working for Ecofys
With our deep know-how in energy-efficiency, renewable energy and climate change we develop smart policies and concepts and bring them to life. We are a pioneer in sustainable energy, energy-efficiency and climate change solutions for sustainable energy projects worldwide. We have over 220 employees in offices in the Netherlands, Germany and UK and a worldwide network of specialists. Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. We offer you an attractive package of secondary employment benefits.
For further information, please contact Kim van Binsbergen, HR Consultant, by phone number
+31 30 662 3485. To apply, send your CV, covering letter and your grade book of your high school and university with the subject “ Junior Consultant Built Environment Netherlands” to the HR department; email@example.com.