Commercial Managing Consultant
The Commercial Managing Consultant of Ecofys plays a key role in positioning Ecofys as a leading energy expert. You will be heavily customer facing, developing customer relationships with a view to strengthen our market position penetration and deliver strategic and profitable projects. You focus on a key segment/sector and identify key target customers within that sector based on a commercial strategic plan. You will establish first contacts and build relationship with these target customers and by doing do you develops, maintain and deploy a strong international network. In acting as a key guardian of an account, you manage the contracting process and coordinate (and stay involved in) the execution phase. You will work closely with the business to ensure a seamless interface. You act as a commercial role model and in your interaction with the business, you coach colleagues in their commercial activities.
If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you meet the following criteria, then we would be happy to meet you!
- You have more than 7 years of working experience and can act as a senior sparring partner for our (potential) clients
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Your strong negotiation skills and results driven attitude is balanced by your collaborative and supportive leadership style
- A highly motivated colleague with strong commercial acumen
- Ability to understand the customer’s business needs and translate this into Ecofys offerings
- You have proven to be capable of realizing commercial successes and delivering sales results.
Working for Ecofys – experts in energy
Established in 1984 with the vision of achieving “sustainable energy for everyone”, Ecofys has become the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. The unique synergy between those areas of expertise is the key to success. Ecofys creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world. Ecofys has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, China and the US where over 250 experts work on solving energy and climate challenges.
Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. We offer you an attractive package of secondary employment benefits.
Solliciteer nu online!
Intermediaries will not be appreciated.