Junior Consultant Payments & Cash Management
Clear2Pay is the international technology provider of next generation payment solutions for financial institutions. Its consulting division focuses on supporting clients in facing their complex business challenges in today’s dynamic environment. To further strengthen the Dutch practice, Clear2Pay is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic junior consultants payments and cash management.
Your responsibilities will be diverse and related to (running) client engagements on a day to day basis, including analysis, complex problem solving, formulating key findings and recommendations, contributing to project deliverables and presenting them back to the client. You will be working closely with the client and the rest of the consulting team.
Who we’re looking for:
- 1- 2 year of relevant experience in banking or consulting
- Higher education (Academic or HBO) degree
- Strong analytical and client facing capabilities
- Dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Eager to leave your comfort zone in order to boost your knowledge and skills
- Result oriented team player
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing
- Full-time position with excellent benefits
- Stimulating, entrepreneurial environment within an ambitious global firm
- In addition to a competitive salary, applicants can expect to benefit from further training and the opportunity for career progression
- Respect for your work/life balance
A psychological test and pre-employment screening can be part of the selection procedure. Send your curriculum vitae, in English, with covering letter by mail or email to the attention of:
Burgemeester Stramanweg 105
NL-1101 AA Amsterdam
With reference: c2p_CPCM_nl
Clear2Pay is an innovative financial technology company focused on delivering globally applicable solutions for secure, timely electronic payments. Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, the company facilitates banks and financial organisations in their provision of payments services. Clear2Pay's technology helps to reduce transactions processing costs, and to deliver new, compelling payment services in a competitive way. Clear2Pay's payment solutions offer organisations easy, branded ways for their customers to pay online: from complex trade-supporting business-to-business environments, through e-commerce applications, to retail payments and remittance services.
Functions embrace payments origination, reporting, linkage with backoffice processing systems, clearing, netting and settlement. Clients include global and major regional financial institutions such as ING, Banco Santander, Crédit Agricole, VISA, MasterCard, ABN AMRO, Nordea, Abbey National, Fortis Bank, ANZ and Commonwealth Bank. Clear2Pay operates out of Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, China, Malaysia and Singapore and currently employs over 450 staff.