Principal Business IT Consultant
Job Purpose and Summary
Responsible for the conversion of business requirements into IT requirements and functional specifications at strategic level
Responsibilities and Tasks
Want to work on a high-profile international transformation programme? And do you have a strong background in defining complex solutions for integrated enterprise software landscapes such as Oracle EBS, Siebel, Salesforce.com, OBIEE or IBM WebSphere? If yes, then we would like to talk to you!
As a Principal Business IT Consultant at Canon you are responsible for:
- Providing One Canon with innovative, best fitting end-to-end process/IT solutions based on an expert understanding of both business processes and technology capabilities
- Leading cross organizational process/IT change programs from concept to successful end-to-end implementation, incl stakeholder management on MT level and management of external service provider
- Acting as trusted advisor, cross organizational, on middle and senior management level in all matters of process/IT
- Coaching and leading, less experienced colleagues (internal and external) and managing external partners on excellent solutions and delivery
Required Skills and Qualifications
In terms of academic achievement & personal development, this is the profile we have in mind:
- Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field. (Masters Degree is a plus)
- Solid (over 15 years) experience in ICT, of which 8 years relevant domain experience managing large process / ICT programmes with an excellent track record.
- Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business models using UML diagrams.
- Strong background in defining complex solutions for integrated enterprise software landscape with Oracle EBS, Siebel, Salesforce.com (SaaS), OBIEE, IBM WebSphere or other integration tools.
- Exceptional problem solving and sound decision making capabilities, recognized by alternative solutions, and confident, accurate, decision-making coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
As this is a start-up organisation it’s vital that you have the correct mindset, are self-motivated, flexible and really prepared to ensure the One Canon Programme is a success.
What do we offer?
- Working on innovative ideas, solutions and technologies in a new (greenfield) organisation, on new programmes, with top-class ICT partners, to change the business processes with a different IT service model.
- A stimulating, result oriented and international diverse working environment for a world-leader.
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits, Canon Academy and Mentoring program, 27 days Annual Leave Days per annum, Annual bonus scheme, Canon products at discount prices.
- International relocation package and professional support (if applicable).
Passionate about imaging, passionate about you
Wherever your journey at Canon begins, there are plenty of ways you can develop your career. For some people, it can mean taking advantage of our network across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. For most, it involves taking every single opportunity to drive yourself and our business forward. Realising your potential is achievable in our environment of mutual trust and respect, where you are given the freedom to do your best, and where we all work towards the same common goals. You’ll be one of 11,500 valued employees across the region all of whom share a heritage of innovation, value the spirit of our company, and have a real passion and pride in what we do.