Technology (Senior) Project Manager
BearingPoint is one of the largest European management and technology consultancy firms with 3,250 employees. BearingPoint has yearly revenues of approximately 500 Mio Euro and is a partner led and owned organization. This allows us to implement a long term strategy, invest in people and create an entrepreneurial culture.
In the Netherlands BearingPoint has started a greenfield operation in 2004. At this moment we are working dedicated with a team of almost 50 consultants to ensure our clients sleep at night.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a new enterprise with the strength and support of one of Europe’s largest consulting firms. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Unlike competitors, Technology Consulting (TI) at BearingPoint combines four winning ingredients unique to the Dutch market: experienced people, superior quality, improved ROI for IT investments and the ability to delivery complex solutions. The flat and open team structure provides you with the ability to influence key technical and management decisions. We are looking for professionals at senior experience levels that are experienced, high caliber, technical oriented or management professionals.
The role in detail:
For major Financial Services, Utilities, Communications Content clients in the Netherlands, you sell, manage deliver complex projects creating true client value. Specifically, in the role of Project Manager, you will:
- Report to the project Managing Director, you will manage large projects teams (>10 BearingPoint consultants) for complex engagements;
- Manage client stakeholders, scope, change control, risks, issue resolution and escalation;
- Manage project budget and control, project plan and execution;
- Define the project organization, roles and skill requirements. Manage lean and mean sourcing of the project team with skilled and cost efficient resources;
- For new projects, lead the definition of the business and functional scope as well as the requirements for each of the involved application domains, working closely together with client stakeholders, architects and the team leads of the involved application domains;
- Lead business design sessions which will deliver use case, process, data interaction (e.g. Operation Sequence Diagrams) designs. Based on experience you know how to align Business IT designs, using these deliverables;
- Manage documentation of project scope, management, organization, solution, assumptions, client responsibilities in the statement of work as the baseline for project execution and control;
- Manage project dependencies;
- Manage efficiency of the project, identify resource redundancies and synergies in the project, to minimize resource requirements:
- Deliver on-time and budget.
- 10+ years project management experience in delivery of large and complex IT projects;
- Proven ability to balance client expectations, timelines, scope costs to drive complex projects successfully;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the desire and ambition to produce tangible results that will bring true value to the client;
- Client facing, ability to challenge clients on complex issues and manage change control;
- Excellent people management and client handling skills;
- Experience with best practice project management methodologies and tools;
- Demonstrable track record of project deliveries on time and budget;
- Robust understanding of business processes, use cases and data management;
- Prepared to work with different clients in the Netherlands;
- Preferred: in depth experience in one of BearingPoint’s target industry segments: Financial Services, Utilities, Communications Content;
- Preferred: prepared to work with different clients in Europe;
- Fluency in English, Dutch preferred.
We're looking for talented candidates.
We're searching for differentiators. Are you?
We offer great candidates an excellent package such as a competitive salary, bonus scheme, training and career development. BearingPoint provides outstanding learning opportunities through project experience, knowledge sharing and training to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do with leading clients and the experience it offers, provide a unique platform from which to build your career.
Please send your cv to: Recruitmentnl@bearingpointconsulting.com
Contact: Marielle Buter 020-504 9066
Interested? Apply online for the job on this page.