Technology Consultant Business IT
Management Technology Consultancy. Let’s work together ......
BearingPoint is one of the largest European management and technology consultancy firms with 3,250 employees. BearingPoint has yearly revenues of approximately 500 Mio Euro and is a partner led and owned organization. This allows us to implement a long term strategy, invest in people and create an entrepreneurial culture.
In the Netherlands BearingPoint has started its greenfield operation in 2004. At this moment we are working with a dedicated team of almost 50 consultants to ensure our clients sleep at night.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a new enterprise with the strength and support of one of Europe’s largest consulting firms. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Unlike competitors, Technology Consulting at BearingPoint combines four winning ingredients unique to the Dutch market: experienced people, superior quality, improved ROI for IT investments and the ability to delivery complex solutions. The flat and open team structure provides you with the ability to influence key technical and management decisions. We are looking for professionals at junior and senior experience levels that are or want to become experienced, high caliber, technical or management professionals.
The role in detail:
For major Financial Services, Utilities, Communications Content clients in the Netherlands, you will perform business-IT design activities. Specifically, in the role of Business Design Consultant, you will:
- Participate in business design sessions to define requirements and architect the business solution;
- Deliver high quality business designs, including use case, process, data interaction (e.g. Operation Sequence Diagrams) designs. Based on experience you know how to align Business IT designs, using these deliverables;
- Document and track requirements definition;
- Document business designs using business design software (e.g. Aris, RSM, Enterprise Architect, ……);
- Design the logical data structure, using information and data modeling techniques best practices;
- Participate in IT Solution design sessions.
- 5+ years experience in complex IT projects;
- 3+ years experience with Business-IT alignment and design, using process, use case, data interaction design deliverables;
- Proven experience in major system integration projects and the ability to handle solution complexity;
- Robust understanding of business processes and the related logical data and information processing requirements. This provides you with the foundation to align IT Solutions with Business Requirements;
- Experience with business IT design techniques technologies (e.g. UML, RUP, RSM, Aris, Enterprise Architect, ……);
- Client facing, strong communication skills;
- Preferred: experience in BearingPoint’s target industry segments: Financial Services, Utilities, Communications Content;
- Prepared to work with different clients in the Netherlands;
- Preferred: prepared to work with different clients in Europe;
- Preferred: Dutch language working knowledge.
We're looking for talented candidates.
We're searching for differentiators. Are you?
We offer great candidates an excellent package such as a competitive salary, bonus scheme, training and career development. BearingPoint provides outstanding learning opportunities through project experience, knowledge sharing and training to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do with leading clients and the experience it offers, provide a unique platform from which to build your career.
Please send your cv to: Recruitmentnl@bearingpointconsulting.com
Contact: Marielle Buter 020-504 9066
Interested? Apply online for the job on this page.