.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is currently looking for a Solution Architect (SA) with significant experience architecting and selling solutions in the consultancy market. The SA's primary role is to partner with the Engagement Lead to achieve engagements and revenue goals, evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and develop technical solutions that can successfully meet the needs of prospects.
Technology Consulting at BearingPoint combines four winning ingredients unique to the Dutch market: experienced people, superior quality, improved ROI for IT investments and the ability to delivery complex solutions for major Financial Services, Utilities, Communications & Content clients in the Netherlands.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a business-minded Solution Architect with a minimum of 5 years experience to strengthen our team in the Netherlands. As part of the growing consulting team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT consulting companies.
- Ensure that revenue quota, deployment and service objectives are met while maintaining a high level of prospect/customer satisfaction
- Be a technical point of contact for prospects, customers and the sales team
- Develop and implement the technical sales strategies to help ensure BearingPoint's objectives are met
- Position and present BearingPoint solutions and proposals to prospects and customers
- Lead the gathering of architecture, design and presentation of solutions to meet the prospect's needs
- Research and write the responses to technical sections of RFI/RFPs
- Drive and support pre-sales pilots, demonstrations, PoCs, evaluation and benchmarks
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Sales Engineer (or equivalent) supporting Enterprise accounts
- Comfortable with solution selling processes in enterprise software market
- Advanced knowledge of integration software and databases
- Basic knowledge of networking and complex software integration
- Knowledgeable with open source technologies
- Ability to work in the field in remote offices, self-managing with excellent time management skills
- Self-disciplined and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient, well-rounded experience in technical consultative selling up to C-level executives
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English
- Ability to contribute to the management of a team-oriented environment
- Excellent ability to forward and complete work with your client
- Travel might be required (50% expected)
What we offer
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package. You will join the international training and knowledge management program that is run from Paris.
Please apply directly via our website
Please note: A valid Dutch work permit / EU passport is required