Senior Manager World Class Finance
Lets’ Work Together!
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young and evolving practice with the strength and support of one of the world’s largest consulting firms. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Together, with you and your teams, we will define where to go, how to get there…. and we will take you there: to get there. Together.
World Class Finance is a key offering in the BearingPoint capability matrix. Our experienced Finance team members are organized in an European network ensuring state of art knowledge, experience and cross border development and delivery. Given the growth objectives of BearingPoint Netherlands, we are now focusing on building a local World Class Finance solution team with a focus on the Commercial Services (CS).
We are looking to strengthen the team with an entrepreneurial Senior Manager who has experience and a strong network in one of the following industries chemicals, telcom, consumer markets, manufacturing and/or utilities. This is an highly visible role within a dynamic environment. As a Senior Manager you will work closely with the CFO in leading financial organizations to identify and manage transformation programs in e.g. the following areas: Finance transformation, Financial processes, Performance Management and Shared Service Center optimization. You will be focused on providing the best practice solutions on a strategic and operational level affecting people, systems and processes.
This is an interesting opportunity for ambitious candidates who are looking for a stepping stone to become partner in an independent, highly specialized consulting firm. We are looking for professionals who have substantial experience in working in client environments with the desire to apply knowledge and experience globally.
The role in detail:
- Act as senior manager of the World Class Finance team with a focus on selling and delivering finance related projects within the commercial industry (e.g. projects related to finance and management reporting, performance management, compliance, SSC, etc)
- Support proposal and business development activities by identifying and developing opportunities , building business relationships with senior executives in the industry and presenting proposals
- Responsible for the delivery of best practice solutions for our clients
- Build and provide leadership to the WCF team regarding deliverables, project plans and provide performance management for the team working on assigned engagements
- Serve as a leader in recruiting and retention efforts to grow and develop the team
- Shares personal expertise and knowledge across BearingPoint;
- Get access and contribute to BearingPoint’s European finance network
We are looking for:
- Master degree in finance, business or accounting and a minimum of ten years relevant experience in management consultancy and/or specific expertise in finance
- Significant experience in identifying and closing sales opportunities based on an extensive network of relationships in commercial services
- Broad consulting and project management skills; good understanding of typical finance issues in complex organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Natural leader; ability to build and manage a team
- Result driven, analytical and creative
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Willingness and ability to travel
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate.
We’re searching for something different.
Please send your cv to: Recruitmentnl@bearingpointconsulting.com
Contact: Marielle Buter 020-504 9066
Please note: A valid Dutch work permit / EU passport is required