Senior Manager Transformation and Change
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is currently looking for a professionals who can contribute to the strengthening of the Transformation and Change capability. BearingPoint’s solution offers a pragmatic approach based on established strategies and tactics and our long standing experience. They include capabilities (change management, workforce transition, organizational risk and culture transformation) to support the implementation of business changes and sustain long-term performance.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a (Senior) Manager Transformation with at least 8 years’ experience in the consultancy focusing on Transformation and Change. As part of the growing BearingPoint team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
You have proven experience in the following areas:
- Change Management: Managing and instigating large-scale transformational change based on key business imperatives driving change from a business, a process and people perspective, effectively creating a new behavior.
- Workforce Transition: Full lifecycle of organization design, organization impact assessment, identification of gaps and job role transition at individual employee level as well as process level, and workforce transition plans to ensure affected individuals are optimally prepared to adopt new job roles and processes.
- Organizational Risk and Readiness: Practical approach and statistical diagnostics to help business identify, quantify, qualify, prioritize, and mitigate the organization’s change risk and readiness factors in implementing large-scale, enterprise-wide change.
- Culture Transformation: Framework to assess and positively impact desired culture change to drive business results.
- Master’s in business administration, social science or organizational psychology or equivalent
- 8+ years of professional consulting experience in organizational transition (changes to structure, process, people, technology and information)
- Capability in selling innovative transition consulting engagements at Top 100 Dutch companies
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package. You will join the international training and knowledge management program that is run from Paris.
For more information please contact Monique van Duijvenbode. We would appreciate if you send your CV and motivation letter in English directly via our website.
Solliciteer nu online!