Senior Manager Financial Services
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy firm operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focus on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
The Position – Senior Manager/Director Financial Services
BearingPoint Netherlands is looking to strengthen her team with an entrepreneurial Senior Manager who has experience and a strong network in the Financial Services Industry , especially in the Insurance Industry. This is an interesting opportunity for ambitious candidates who are looking for a stepping stone to become part of an independent, specialized consulting firm. BearingPoint is looking for professionals who have substantial experience in working in client environments with the desire to apply knowledge and experience globally.
- As part of the growing BearingPoint team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
- Selling and delivering finance & risk related projects within the banking and insurance industry (e.g. projects related to finance and management reporting, compliance, Solvency II, Basel, etc);
- Developing & delivering engagements in the area of business intelligence and reporting is a preference.
- Leading proposal and business development activities by identifying and developing opportunities, building business relationships with senior executives in the industry and presenting proposals;
- Serving as a leader in recruiting and retention efforts to grow and develop the team;
- Sharing personal expertise and knowledge across BearingPoint;
- Getting access and contribute to BearingPoint’s European FS network
What we are looking for..
We are looking for Senior Managers with the following qualifications:
- Master’s in business administration, economics, finance or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant experience in management consulting and/or specific expertise in developing and running projects with strong business impact
- Proven ability to sell and deliver high impact projects
- Active relationship network in the Financial Services Industry (especially Insurance) and experienced in managing complex projects and/or advisory engagements.
- you used to be a sparring partner for clients and able to translate the business strategy and objectives into solutions for the organization, processes and systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to gain the confidence and respect.
- The capability to lead teams and develop people in their consulting career.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language and a European mindset.
BearingPoint is expanding its footprint in the Benelux. We offer a working environment where you will be valued for your qualities and where you can have a real impact in our organization. You will enjoy a fair amount of independence, you will learn quickly through BearingPoint professional education and on the job learning. Our projects are often not confined to the Dutch border, therefore travel is a reality and is expected from our consultants when needed. Your professional career growth will be mostly based on your performance, but could go quite steeply.
An assessment may be part of the recruitment procedure.
Please apply directly via our website, where you can find the complete job description and more.
Monique van Duijvenbode
+31 (0)6 31990690