Senior Consultant Operational Excellence Lean
Senior Consultant Operational Excellence / Lean Financial Services
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Our Operational Excellence Practice is recognized internationally for their work within the Manufacturing Industry, Financial Services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding our internationally focused Operational Excellence team.
BearingPoint is currently looking for promising professionals that are interested in improving bottom line results for our customers in the Financial Services Industry. We do this by training and teaming up with our customers, analyzing improvement potential, developing improvement roadmaps and by active involvement in implementation phase. During implementation we make sure that the organization of our customers will realize the required results by coaching and challenging them and carrying over our own drive to improve. The result of our work is a realized improvement potential and a customer that is trained and has a drive to improve these results continuously in the years beyond our involvement.
We are looking for Senior Consultants with the following qualifications:
• Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics.
• Affinity with professional consulting in an Operational Excellence environment.
• Have in depth knowledge of the business and operational processes in their industry.
• Have excellent analytical as well as change management skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Ability to work on the shop floor as well as in board rooms.
• Have a strong implementation drive and a passion for achieving results for our customers.
• Working in teams with both BearingPoint colleagues and customers.
• Ability to work both national and international.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
BearingPoint is rapidly expanding its footprint in the Netherlands. We offer a working environment where you will be valued for your qualities and where you can have a real impact in our organization. You will enjoy a fair amount of independence, you will learn quickly through BearingPoint professional education and on the job learning. Our projects are often not confined to the Dutch border, therefore travel is a reality and is expected from our consultants when needed. Your professional career growth will be mostly based on your performance, but could go quite steeply. Salary and remuneration are excellent.
Please apply directly via our website