Senior Consultant Marketing Transformation
Vacature: Senior Consultant Marketing Transformation
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth. Our Customer Management Practice is recognised internationally for their work within the Financial services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding the internationally focused Customer Management team.
BearingPoint is currently looking for young professionals who would like to step into an entrepreneurial consultancy firm by joining the Customer Management group. Advising and supporting our clients in improving their business with the right automation solution. You manage and expand relationships with flair and have the ability to make the difference that our clients are looking for.
What we are looking for
We are looking for (Senior) Consultant level candidates with 3 to 5 years experience in the consultancy, in a Customer Management, Marketing or Business Intelligence environment. As part of the growing consulting team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Applied Economics,/ Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of professional consulting experience in a Marketing, Sales, Service or CRM environment
- Proven experience in linking business with IT and system integration
- Experience in a Marketing Automation and/or CRM environment, either within the industry, another consulting firm or creative agency.
- Experience in analytical marketing, campaign management, real time marketing, social CRM, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness and automation, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- An appreciation/knowledge of CRM/general business issues affecting an organisation.
- A functional understanding of using or implementing one of the leading CRM solutions/tools like Aprimo, Unica, Microsoft (Dynamics), SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle-Siebel, SAS, KXEN, SPSS, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
BearingPoint is expanding its footprint in the Netherlands. We offer a working environment where you will be valued for your qualities and where you can have a real impact in our organization. You will enjoy a fair amount of independence, you will learn quickly through BearingPoint professional education and on the job learning. Our projects are often not confined to the Dutch border, therefore travel is a reality and is expected from our consultants when needed. Your professional career growth will be mostly based on your performance, but could go quite steeply.
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package. You will join the international training and knowledge management program that is run from Paris.
Please apply directly via our own website, where you can find the complete job description and more:
Monique van Duijvenbode