Senior Consultant Marketing Strategy
Lets’ Work Together!
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young and evolving practice with the strength and support of one of the world’s largest consulting firms. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Our Customer Management Practice is recognised internationally for their work within the Financial services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding the internationally focused Customer Management team.
BearingPoint is currently looking for young professionals who would like to step into an entrepreneurial consultancy by joining the Customer Management group. Advising and challenging C-level professionals on marketing strategic and complex issues is your passion. You manage and expand relationships with flair and have the ability to make the difference that our clients are looking for.
The (Senior) Consultant will help clients to define and execute innovations to improve their marketing, sales, service or customer management functions. You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a competitive team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night. Experience with the subjects of Marketing, Sales, Service and Customer Management trends and issues are beneficial.
We are looking for
We are looking for (Senior) Consultant level candidates with at between 3 and 5 years experience in the consultancy industry, preferably in a Customer Management, Marketing or Business Intelligence environment. As part of the growing consulting team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
We are looking for (Senior) Consultants with the following qualifications:
- University degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 2 to 5 years of professional consulting experience in a Marketing, Sales, Service or CRM environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
And candidates should have experience in one or more of the following subjects:
- Experience, in a Marketing and/or CRM environment, either within a Marketing or CRM group in the industry or another consulting firm or creative agency.
- Experience in analytical marketing, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- An appreciation/knowledge of CRM/general business issues affecting an organisation.
- A functional understanding of using or implementing one of the leading CRM solutions/tools like Aprimo, Unica, Microsoft, SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle-Siebel, SAS, KXEN, SPSS, etc.
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate.
We’re searching for something different.
Please send your cv to: Recruitmentnl@bearingpointconsulting.com
Contact: Marielle Buter 020-504 9066
Please note: A valid Dutch work permit / EU passport is required