Senior Consultant Finance Transformation R&C
Senior Consultant Finance Transformation (Risk & Compliance)
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is currently looking for a professional who has made a successful career start and would like to advance in an entrepreneurial consultancy career by joining the Finance Transformation (FT) Team. Developing and implementing strategy and transformation solutions in finance is your passion!
Our FT-team is the CFO's discussion partner and support the CFO of today and tomorrow. We aim to expand his role as business partner leading a value creating finance function focusing on: increasing internal efficiency and reducing cost, providing business insight and managing risks.
Our (inter)national clients must show more and more their ‘in control’ statement. Besides this, the services must be justified clearly and transparent to the market. The Senior Consultant supports our clients to gain assurance over governance, risk and compliance.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with four to six years consultancy experience. As part of the growing consulting team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
- Experience in Finance Transformation
- Experience in advising companies in managing risk and compliance issues
- Interest in the financial services industry is a pre
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems
- Master degree in finance/economics/business administration or equivalent
- Minimum four to six years relevant Finance Transformation consulting experience
(with a focus on Governance, Risk and Compliance)
- Knowledge about methods and tools to assure operational effective of controls
- Ability to contribute to the management of a team-oriented environment
- Excellent ability to manage and complete work with your client
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English (other languages beneficial)
What we offer
At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package. You will join the international training and knowledge management program that is run from Paris.
Please apply directly via our website
Please note: A valid Dutch work permit / EU passport is required