(Senior) Consultant Finance Transformation BI
(Senior) Consultant Finance Transformation (Business Insight)
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is currently looking for a professional who has made a successful career start and would like to advance in an entrepreneurial consultancy career by joining the Finance Transformation (FT) Team. Developing and implementing strategy and transformation solutions in finance is your passion!
Our FT-team is the CFO's discussion partner and support the CFO of today and tomorrow. The team aims to expand his/her role as business partner leading a value creating finance function focusing on: increasing internal efficiency and reducing cost, providing business insight and managing risks.
What we are looking for
We are looking for (Senior) Consultants level candidates with three to six years consultancy experience. As part of the growing consulting team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
- Experience in Finance Transformation either within the industry or another consulting firm
- Experience in advising companies in using consistent methods aligned with strategy (e.g. Balance Score Card), tooling (dashboards, reports) and processes or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems
- A functional understanding of using or implementing one of the leading BI solutions/tools like Hyperion, SAP BW, Cognos etc.
- Master degree in finance/economics/business administration or equivalent
- Minimum three to six years relevant Finance Transformation consulting experience
- Ability to contribute to (the management of) a team-oriented environment
- Excellent ability to manage and complete work with your client
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English (other languages beneficial)
What we offer
At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package. You will join the international training and knowledge management program that is run from Paris.
Please apply directly via our website
Please note: A valid Dutch work permit / EU passport is required