(Senior) Consultant Finance Transformation
(Senior) Consultant Finance Transformation
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success. BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young and evolving practice with the strength and support of one of the world’s largest consulting firms. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth. Together, with you and your teams, we will define where to go, how to get there…. and we will take you there: to get there. Together.
Finance Transformation is a key offering in the BearingPoint capability matrix. The finance function plays an increasingly important role in companies to not just provide accounting and reporting services, but to be a provider of value and business insight to the business. Finance organisations are transforming themselves to be able to focus on activities that make them a true partner to the business. That means that finance operations need to run efficient, whilst making sure that business risks and compliance are addressed professionally and that capabilities regarding (predictive) analytics are being put in place and leveraged. BearingPoint is helping finance organisations to realise their transformation.
BearingPoint’s Finance Transformation consultants are experienced in finance strategy, shared services / outsourcing, finance process efficiency, performance management, reporting/dashboarding, transparency, compliance risk, shareholder value management, post merger integrations. Finance Transformation team members are organised in a European network ensuring state of art knowledge, experience and cross border development and delivery.
BearingPoint is looking for (senior) finance transformation consultants who are interested to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
- Consultant level: 3-4 years experience working as a business consultant in finance transformation either in a consulting firm or as a in-house consultant of a large compan
- Senior Consultant level: 5-6 years experience working as a business consultant in finance transformation either in a consulting firm or as a in-house consultant of a large company. A senior consultant is expected to lead parts of an engagement independently
Education and skills:
- You preferably possess a master’s degree in either finance, economics, accounting, business administration or equivalent.
- You are expected to have a profound knowledge of financial accounting, financial processes, IFRS, financial controlling and management controlling.
- You are knowledgeable about ERP systems. Experience with shared services centers and / or outsourcing is a plus.
- We require that you speak Dutch and English fluently and preferably German and/or French.
- A consultant at BearingPoint has the ability to listen carefully and analytically, to analyze information quickly, to work methodically, to be practical and pro-active, to present findings clearly and to the point both verbally and written, to think independently, to be a team player, to have strong interpersonal skills, to be eager to learn new knowledge and skills and to have the ambition to always add value to a client.
BearingPoint is rapidly expanding its footprint in the Netherlands. We offer a working environment where you will be valued for your qualities and where you can have a real impact in our organisation. You will enjoy a fair amount of independence, you will learn quickly through BearingPoint professional education and on the job learning. Our projects are often not confined to the Dutch border, therefore travel is a reality and is expected from our consultants when needed. Your professional career growth will be mostly based on your performance, but could go quite steeply. Salary and remuneration are excellent.
Please send your cv to: Recruitmentnl@bearingpointconsulting.com
Contact: Marielle Buter 020-504 9066
Interested? Apply online for the job on this page.