Marketing Communication Professional
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
BearingPoint is currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Communication Professional. This is a new role within the Dutch organization. You will be responsible for coordinating all marketing and PR activities for our growing practice. You can work independently on a variety of marketing communication tasks to market BearingPoint in the Netherlands and Belgium. This is an operational role where we expect you to getting things done. You will work closely with Senior Management.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Marketing Communication Professional who enjoys working in an international entrepreneurial environment and is not looking for daily routine. As part of the growing BearingPoint team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking.
- Coordinate all marketing activities as planned in a monthly marketing meeting with internal team and PR agency
- Plan, organize, onsite coordination of events e.g. roundtables, business meetings and the BE/events CC DNA awards
- Prepare marketing communication materials and PR activities to market/boost the events (in cooperation with the PR-agency )
- Coordinate contacts with Press
- Make sure the CRM-system is up-to-date and assist the team in the administrative follow-up
- Manage and monitor the on-line and social media activities, including website, blogs, Linkedin and Twitter
- Assist in optimizing our employer branding and labor market communication Coordinate projects of the external PR agency
- Bachelor degree in e.g. Marketing Communication or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant marketing communication and events organizing experience
- Experience with social media an advantage
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Pro-active and pragmatic
- Advanced PowerPoint and Word skills
- Strong communication skills: Fluent in Dutch and English
- (Occasional travel to Brussels – at least twice a month)
What we offer
At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package.
For further information about this position, please contact Marielle Buter, T +31 20 50 49 068. Please send your CV and motivation in English directly to: Marielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated!