Manager Marketing Transformation
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth. Our Customer Management Practice is recognised internationally for their work within the Financial services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding the internationally focused Customer Management team.
The Customer Management (CM) Practice is a recognized leader in Transformation of Marketing, Sales and Service functions. We also advise our clients on Customer Intelligence issues, analyzing the data and insight from and about existing and potential customers. Further we help our clients integrating social media, digital platforms, and social networking platforms into their customer management activities.
The Manager Marketing Transformation will help clients to define and execute innovations to improve their marketing, sales, service or customer management functions. You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a entrepreneurial team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night.
What we are looking for
You have proven experience with advising clients on topics like e.g. marketing/customer strategy, marketing investment optimization, customer experience and campaign management: Creating and executing closed loop multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Applied Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- 4 to 8 years of professional consulting experience in a Marketing, Sales, Service or CRM environment
- Capability in managing and selling innovative Marketing and CM consulting engagements at top 100 Dutch companies
- Proven experience in linking business with IT and system integration
- Experience in analytical marketing, campaign management, real time marketing, social CRM, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness and automation, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- A functional understanding of using or implementing one of the leading CRM solutions/tools like Aprimo, Unica, Microsoft (Dynamics), SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle-Siebel, SAS, KXEN, SPSS, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
BearingPoint is expanding its footprint in the Netherlands. We offer a working environment where you will be valued for your qualities and where you can have a real impact in our organization. You will enjoy a fair amount of independence, you will learn quickly through BearingPoint professional education and on the job learning. Our projects are often not confined to the Dutch border, therefore travel is a reality and is expected from our consultants when needed. Your professional career growth will be mostly based on your performance, but could go quite steeply.
An assessment may be part of the recruitment procedure.
Please apply directly via our own website, where you can find the complete job description and more.
Monique van Duijvenbode