Business Development Manager – Financial Services
.....is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success. BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth.
Solliciteer nu online!
BearingPoint is currently looking for an eager Business Development Manager (BDM) with an active business network in the Dutch Financial Services industry. The BDM will contribute to the growth of our market position in the Netherlands . You will generate leads, assess opportunities, assist in writing proposals and close the deal!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with at least 10 years’ experience in the Financial Services. As part of the growing BearingPoint team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
You have proven experience in the following areas:
- Accountable for selling consulting engagements involving multi-functional teams servicing our clients in the FS industry.
- Develop designated accounts through active relationship and opportunity development: identify, analyze, plan, sell and develop new business opportunities.
- Leveraging multiple contacts across the targeted client to ensure appropriate account coverage and revenue generation.
- Have a good understanding of estimated time frames and quality and quantity of resources required to successfully deliver the project.
- Play an active role in writing business proposals concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and cost.
- Maintain an active business network and spend an significant amount of time spent on business development activities.
- Master’s in business administration, finance or equivalent
- 10+ years of professional sales experience within a consultancy firm focusing on the Dutch Financial Services industry
- Solid track record in selling innovative consulting engagements and exceeding sales targets
- Rounded personality with impact and flair
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At BearingPoint you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
BearingPoint offers a comprehensive and competitive employment package. You will join the international training and knowledge management program that is run from Paris.
Solliciteer nu online!