Analyst Marketing & Sales Automation
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth. Our Customer Management Practice is recognised internationally for their work within the Financial services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding the internationally focused Customer Management team.
Marketing and Sales departments need to become more effective and efficient in reaching and relating to their customers and proving return on investment to the company. At the same time we see that software vendors have brought their solutions to the next level. Enabling to companies to better and smarter target their customers with campaign management, real time marketing and marketing resource management solution. Or enable better sales force management with SaaS solutions.
BearingPoint is currently looking for young professionals who would like to step into an entrepreneurial consultancy firm by joining the Customer Management group. Advising and supporting our clients in improving their business with the right automation solution. You manage and expand relationships with flair and have the ability to make the difference that our clients are looking for.
You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a competitive team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep well at night. Experience or affinity with the subjects of Marketing, Sales, Service and Customer Management trends and issues are beneficial.
We are growing. A growing success and you can be part of it. Growing success in enabling marketing and sales with smarter automation solutions.
We are looking for Management Analyst level candidates with affinity in the consultancy, in a Customer Management, Marketing or Business Intelligence environment. As part of the growing consulting team you will find that our approach to business is centered on open communication, flexible team-working, enthusiasm for change and original thinking. For many people it offers an environment that is refreshingly different from more traditional IT and consulting companies.
We are looking for Management Analysts with the following qualifications:
• Degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
• Affinity with professional consulting in a Marketing, Sales, Service or CRM environment
• Affinity with linking business with IT and system integration
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Potential leadership and management skills
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
And candidates should have affinity with one or more of the following subjects:
- Experience, in a Marketing Automation and/or CRM environment, either within the industry, another consulting firm or creative agency.
- Experience in analytical marketing, campaign management, real time marketing, social CRM, marketing execution, sales force effectiveness and automation, customer contact areas or you have been involved in improvement programs in these areas in your organization.
- An appreciation/knowledge of CRM/general business issues affecting an organisation.
- A functional understanding of using or implementing one of the leading CRM solutions/tools like Aprimo, Unica, Microsoft (Dynamics), SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle-Siebel, SAS, KXEN, SPSS, etc.
BearingPoint is rapidly expanding its footprint in the Netherlands. We offer a working environment where you will be valued for your qualities and where you can have a real impact in our organisation. You will enjoy a fair amount of independence, you will learn quickly through BearingPoint professional education and on the job learning. Our projects are often not confined to the Dutch border, therefore travel is a reality and is expected from our consultants when needed. Your professional career growth will be mostly based on your performance, but could go quite steeply. Salary and remuneration are excellent.
Please send your cv to: Recruitmentnl@bearingpointconsulting.com
Contact: Marielle Buter 020-504 9066
Interested? Apply online for the job on this page.