Corporate Finance Manager
Vacature: Corporate Finance Manager
Are you challenged by building an optimal financial framework for ASML with the lowest acceptable exposures and to create the optimal earning power for the organization? Corporate Treasury is responsible for maintaining financial stability throughout the cycle, optimizing ASML’s capital structure, managing foreign currency and interest positions, managing and investing (excess) cash and minimizing the risk management costs of ASML’s world wide insurance portfolio and ensuring internal and external compliance.
Together with the Director Corporate Finance, analyze and optimize the corporate financial structure with regard to solvency, liquidity and flexibility, execute Corporate Finance transactions and manage bank relationships.
- Develop and execute financing policies, plans and transactions;
- Provide analyses and decision support;
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board;
- Prepare and attend meetings with banks and credit rating agencies;
- Review and negotiate bank and other financial documentation;
- Manage outstanding financial contracts (shares, Stand-by facility, Eurobond, financing, ISDA, etc) and monitor compliance;
- Prepare the quarterly Corporate Finance report.
Masters degree in Business Administration, preferably followed by post-academic corporate finance and/or treasury courses.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with basic treasury products and core treasury processes;
- Good knowledge of Corporate Finance principles and experience in applying them
- Good knowledge of capital markets products and hands-on experience with funding transactions;
- Experience with reviewing bank and other financing documentation;
- Good working knowledge of relevant legal, accounting and taxation aspects;
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player
- Pro-active and goal-oriented
- Self-motivating and self-starting
- Ability to effectively cooperate with other departments and with ASML’s external relationships
- High quality standards
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing, both in Dutch and English
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Power Point)
Context of the position
ASML is one of the world's leading providers of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or microchips. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help our customers - the major chipmakers - reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment.
Within the Corporate Treasury department the key working areas are Corporate Finance, Financial Risk & Cash Management and Insurance Management. Corporate Treasury needs to continuously anticipate the strong demands and requirements of the ASML organization, its customers and the financial markets.
The Corporate Finance Manager reports to the Director Corporate Finance and has internal interfaces with other staff departments, including Finance, Accounting, Investor Relations, Legal and Tax, and local international Finance management. He or she has external interfaces with commercial and investment banks, legal advisors, financial advisors and strategic partners.