Consultant Operational Excellence
Altran Management Consulting is part of the Altran group, a European leader in innovation consulting. Altran assists its clients at every stage of the innovation cycle in three business lines: technology and innovation consulting, organisation and information systems consulting, and strategy and management consulting.
Altran’s Management Consulting drive is to help our clients to realise their strategic objectives by providing business knowledge, expertise and experience combined with leadership, ownership, change capability and commitment. We specialise in the areas of Operational Excellence, Logistic Management, Information Technology and Project Management. Our passion is to realize results and to create business value, working very closely together with our clients.
Our service: Operational Excellence (OPEX)
Today, achieving excellence in operations increasingly brings competitive advantage. Operational Excellence is a continuous search for higher customer satisfaction and solid financial result. At Altran, we are constantly seeking for new ways to actually implement this operational excellence.
Our unique OPEX approach focuses on building a fundament for continuous improvement. We select improvement project that must result in higher quality and increased delivery speed. We eliminate waste in business processes of our clients in order to create more value for money.
With experienced multi skilled teams we systematically train management and employees and transfer our knowledge to the organisation. Together with our clients we deliver a change program that enables our clients to continuous improve their future business.
We strongly believe in our OPEX program and commit ourselves via result driven client agreements
To strengthen our Altran Management Consulting Practice we are looking for a number of consultants with in-depth process improvement knowledge and change management skills in Operational Excellence (e.g. Lean and / or Six-Sigma). Are you interested in developing innovative processes in production and logistics and helping clients to implement them? Are you looking for a professional environment in which you can continuously develop your knowledge and skills?
At Altran, we offer unique opportunities to use your knowledge creatively to influence others. As a consultant in Operational Excellence you will work in a team of consultants in the role of expert in manufacturing and logistics, helping clients to achieve new performance highs. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and realisation of innovative business improvements based on Lean or Six-Sigma approaches, developing innovative tailor-made solutions working closely with clients. You will share your experience and knowledge with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding our know-how and refining our approaches in the practice. Besides the actual project work and depending on your skills and experience, you can be actively involved in sales/marketing, proposition development, people management and development, and/or training.
What we are looking for Ideal candidates have:
- A university degree in business or technology.
- A solid and proven knowledge, based on practical experience, of all areas of Lean Manufacturing or Six-sigma, e.g., the Toyota Production System, Kaizen, VSM, TQM, JIT, Kanban, TPM, SMED, 5S, etc
- 3-7 years of consultancy/management experience in the industry or mobility sector. Preferably you have operational line management experience in industrial environments.
- A proven track record in the introduction and implementation of business improvement concepts
- The ability to take management responsibility for highly visible business projects in complex customer environments.
- A convincing personality with a flair for giving advice and the strength to implement. You dare to advice new ideas and directions based on realism and pragmatism.
- Proven change management skills and strong leadership characteristics.
- The ambition to develop your talents and the drive to help our clients achieve results.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a focus on results, combined with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills.
- The ability to work well both on your own and in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- For senior candidates, a commercial track record and entrepreneurial skills are a must.
What we offer
Altran Management Consulting offers you the unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, growing, result-driven team of people that work together to help our clients to select and implement the business innovations. We provide:
- An entrepreneurial, innovative and results-oriented working environment.
- Plenty of room for personal growth supported by an excellent staff development policy.
- Responsibility, independence and freedom within complex client environments.
- Challenging advisory assignments and implementation projects aiming to improve our clients’ business results.
- Extensive opportunities to participate in the development of new consultancy propositions and to initiate research or marketing as well as commercial activities.
- An extensive training program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Please contact:
Questions & Applications to: Altran Management Consulting
attn. Samira Chalh
Walaardt Sacrestraat 405
1117 BM Schiphol Oost