IT Projectmanager in Industry, Logistics or Utilities
Business / IT Projectmanager in Industry, Logistics or Utilities
Altran Management Consulting is part of the Altran group, a European leader in innovation consulting. Altran assists its clients at every stage of the innovation cycle in three business lines: technology and innovation consulting, organisation and information systems consulting, and strategy and management consulting.
The drive of Altran Management Consulting is to help our clients to realize their strategic objectives by providing business knowledge, expertise and experience combined with leadership, ownership, change capability and commitment. We specialise in the areas of Operational Excellence, Logistic Management, Information Technology and Project Management within medium to large (inter)national enterprises. Our passion is to realize results and to create business value, working closely together with our clients.
To strengthen our Consulting Practice, we are looking for experienced Business/IT project managers for the Industry, Logistics and Utilities markets.
As a Projectmanager you succeed at both operational and (senior)management levels within company’s corporate environments, supply chains, but -above all- their clients. Your Business and IT implementations are successfully delivered on time, within budget and according to requirements, while sometimes you are also responsible for a team of colleagues. According to your predetermined career path, you are expected to grow into the role of Programmanager.
Besides the actual project work and depending on your skills and experience, you will operate like a true “entrepreneurial” implementer and a real networker. You also will be actively involved in sales/marketing, proposition development, people management and development, and/or training.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate has:
- A university degree
- Solid knowledge of Business and IT Projectmanagement and around 2-5 years of Projectmanagement experience. Skill sets for the project manager include:
- Planning ability
- Scope and budget control
- Stakeholder management
- Team management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Monitoring and controlling, including Issue Management
- Experience in Operational Excellence, processmanagement and/or IT management
- The ability to take management responsibility for highly visible projects in complex customer environments.
- A convincing personality, a pro-active attitude and good communication skills
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a focus on results, combined with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills.
- As native Dutch speaker, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
Altran Management Consulting offers you the unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, growing, result-driven team of people that work together to help our clients to select and implement the business innovations. We provide:
- An entrepreneurial, innovative and results-oriented working environment.
- Plenty of room for personal growth supported by an excellent staff development policy.
- Responsibility, independence and freedom within complex client environments.
- Challenging advisory assignments and implementation projects aiming to improve our clients’ business results.
- Extensive opportunities to participate in the development of new consultancy propositions and to initiate research or marketing as well as commercial activities.
- An extensive training program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Please contact:
Applications to: Altran Management Consultingattn.
Walaardt Sacrestraat 405
1117 BM Schiphol Oost