Business Development Managers
Business Development Managers
Always ahead of the competition, Altran is active in a wide range of areas such as telecom, aeronautics, space, banking, transports and healthcare. The Altran group has developed three complementary and highly specialized businesses: Technology & Innovation Consulting, Organization & ICT Consulting and Strategy & Management Consulting. The talents and skills of our 17.000 employees - located in 20 countries across the world - have made us the global innovation partner for many major companies.
Altran Netherlands BV is a leading technology consulting company that provides its clients with sustainable innovative solutions. Altran Netherlands BV is part of the Altran Group (started 1982). Altran is a committed partner that works closely together with its clients in joint, multidisciplinary project teams. The pragmatic and results-oriented approach is highly valued by clients and recognized to make the difference by 'making it work'. The company applies a unique combination of cutting-edge technology expertise with a strong business sense to ensure solutions provide excellent return on investment. Altran’s core competences comprise Systems Engineering, Project Management, Design, Feasibility Studies, Audits, Product and Process Optimization, Business Development, Interim Management and Consultancy.
Mission : Altran
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, Altran supports companies in the creation and development of their new products and services. For thirty years, the Group has been providing services to key players in the fields of Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railways, Finance, Healthcare, Telecoms...
Present at every stage of project development from new-technology strategic planning through to manufacturing, Altran is able to capitalize on its expertise in four key domains: Product Lifecycle Management, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering & Embedded Systems and IT Systems.
With a global network of 17,000 collaborators (including 15,000 consultants) and 500 major clients throughout the world, the Group reported sales of 1,420 M€ in 2011.
More info: www.altran.com
Altran in The Netherlands
Established in 1999, Altran employs more than 150 consultants in The Netherlands and provides services to key players in Automotive, Transportation, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Industry, Energy, Life Sciences, Telecommunications and the Finance - or Public Sector. Where creative ideas become a reality, Altran consultants step up to transform them into innovative solutions that can enable technological progress. To do so, they propose multi-disciplinary and complementary expertise: innovation management, mechanical engineering, systems engineering, embedded and critical systems, information systems and performance management.
In 2011, Altran BV’s revenue reached 18.3 M€.
Profile : Your Responsibilities
This unique position on the market brings together all the aspects of an entrepreneurial challenge.
- Build up your own business unit;
- Define and manage a sound Business Development Plan;
- Acquire and manage a solid client portfolio;
- Recruit the necessary resources to help achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Manage and develop a team of high level consultants;
- Ensure that deliveries are compliant with clients’ expectations and business/profitability objectives;
- Manage your own P&L and contribute to the development of the Altran Group in The Netherlands.
In order to meet this entrepreneurial challenge, we are looking for talented people who have:
- A Master's degree in Engineeering, management, economics or equivalent and a first experience within one of the following sectors: Consulting, ICT Services, Recruitment agencies, Banking, Telecommunications
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Good knowledge of the Dutch market
- Ability to establish trustful relationships with your clients on the Dutch market
- Leadership skills, business drive and acumen
- Strong People management capacities
- Structured/logical/straight forward approach to all the business stakeholders
- Passion for business growth and people development
- Flexibility, skills to adapt, anticipate and/or push for change
- Current position in Sales and/or Consulting is an asset
- Language skills: Dutch and English are mandatory (only applications in Dutch will be taken into consideration)
Your aim is to maximize your career opportunities in an innovative environment and you are looking for a new challenge to really bring out your potential? You can see yourself working as a Business Manager? If you share our priorities and are eager to join our dynamic team please apply online or send your resume to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Education level : 2 university years degree
Languages : English (Fluent), Dutch (Fluent)