Program Management Analyst
Are you challenged by supporting and facilitating organizational excellence concerning project, program and portfolio management? A challenging IT position in one of the most technically developed companies in the world. IT operates in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic and professional environment.
Support and facilitate IT projects and programs to ensure the projects and its deliverables are delivered according to the agreed triple constraint; scope, budget and time.
Within IT Ops and Infra, we are continuously working on projects to deliver innovations and improvements. The PSO is responsible for delivering cross sector project & program support consisting of project management processes, methodologies and timely accurate information to enable effective decision making. The PSO also safeguards the ASML IT Project Management Process and World-Wide Project Management Methodology to ensure it is effectively and consistently deployed as well as collects real-time feedback to enrich the methodology and processes based on best practices. In this role the PSO is a liaison between the project managers and the ASML PMO Organization in order to ensure continuous improvement and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ASML Project Management Process.
1. Deliver input into Competence Center roadmap.
2. Responsible for financial analysis of Competence Center project and Non Standard Changes performance.
3. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on project budget and resources.
4. Partnership with Information Officer to asses and define intake, execution and prioritization of Project Proposals.
5. Responsible for Competence Center project, program and financial reporting and analysis.
6. Manage Competence Center roadmap information stream between Architecture and Projects.
7. Point of contact for Competence Center Project- and Non Standard Changes between Release Management, Infrastructure, Service Owner etc…
8. Facilitate Non Standard Changes intake & execution.
9. Attend Project Board meetings as required.
10. Timely escalation of issues to all relevant stakeholders.
11. Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and PM deliverables.
12. Challenge stakeholders Competence Center with respect to Project Management deliverables timeliness, quality, accuracy and integrity.
13. Deliver Pro-active input into Project Management Process, -Governance and -Documentation improvements.
BSc / MSc degree
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience on a consultant level in project, business or technology management and/or minimum of 3 years of experience in Project Management.
• Background in program, project management or consulting to support industries.
• Sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK;
• Fluency in English.
• Strong leadership, decisiveness, initiative, setting clear priorities, giving direction, influencing without power;
• Ability to evaluate team behavior at all levels and possess the necessary credibility to coach and influence that behavior in a positive way;
• Skills to guide, coach and advise middle and senior management to effect sustainable change in complex scenarios in large organizations;
• Ability to apply process thinking, process design and process improvement methodologies to generate significant measurable benefits;
• Strong client focus and excellent communication skills;
• Open minded, creativity when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility;
• Solution minded, precise and practical.
Context of the position
The Competence Center Project Support Officer (PSO) reports to the Program Manager of the Competence Center - Operations and Infrastructure and has internal interfaces with ASML Project and Solution Managers, IT and Business stakeholders, finance, purchasing, suppliers and consultants.
Apply for the job
You can apply for this job directly, by using the link.
Click here to apply!
For more information about this job, please contact Marieke van Bommel on phone number +31 (0) 40 268 3582
ASML is a successful high-tech company headquartered in the Netherlands, which manufactures complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits. Every year, chips become faster, smaller, smarter and more energy-efficient, and breakthroughs in ASML's research activities have played an important part in making it possible. In the space of 25 years we have grown from nothing into a multinational company with 55 locations in 16 countries and annual sales of 5.6 billion Euros in 2011.