Treasury Consultant Organization Processes and Systems
As a Consultant in the Organization, Processes and Systems (OPS) team you will deliver treasury related solutions to corporates, financial institutions as well as public sector entities. Involved from the advisory stage up to and including implementation.
Zanders assist clients in selecting and implementing treasury systems that fit the organizations needs and processes effectively. Zanders helps clients build business cases for organizational and process changes after which system requirements are analyzed and a supporting system solution is proposed. Subsequently we help clients implementing the selected solution.
Project examples include: Drawing up a business case and selecting a new treasury management system for a privately owned company, the implementation of SAP treasury for a large multinational including replacement of existing treasury management system and in-house bank infrastructure.
Our projects vary considerably in size, ranging from 1 month projects for a single consultant to projects running for over a year involving 10 or more consultants.
- Advise and execute projects, predominantly on site.
- Analyze the strategy, structure, policy, management, and operations of the treasury organization and identify solutions with a variety of recommendations
- Execute preferred solutions, working closely with the client and offering expertise along the way
- Assist in market and product developments, define best practices for our corporate clients
- Participate in internal knowledge delegation sessions and provide internal and external trainings to your colleagues as well as clients.
- Focus primarily on the European client base of Zanders. As such, frequent international travel is required.
You have previously been engaged in a corporate treasury and/or consulting environment with a focus on treasury systems. You have a sound understanding of treasury management, corporate finance and risk management and ideally a relevant Master’s degree and professional qualifications such as RT/RC/AMCT/CFA.
You are hands-on and result driven. You have strong consulting and commercial skills. You are fluent in English and Dutch and preferably speak a third European language. It goes without saying that you have no problem with traveling.
What we offer
An interesting position as a consultant in a leading and established treasury consultancy team. You have the opportunity to work on challenging assignments within a wide-ranging international client portfolio. Depending on your relevant work experience, Zanders can offer an attractive package as well as career development.
Would you like to know more?
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact our recruiter, Liza Wyatt, by calling +31 (0) 35 6928989 or sending your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.