Associate Consultant Financial Institutions
As an Associate Consultant in the Financial Institutions Advisory Team, you will actively advise the financial institutions clients of Zanders in a diverse range of financial risk management related projects.
Our clients are large and mid-size banks, insurance companies, pension funds and asset managers, in the Netherlands as well as in other European countries. Zanders has closed some partnership agreements (preferred supplier’) with some of its clients, to support them on a regular basis. Examples of projects are defining the risk governance and risk policies, the design and implementation of hedge strategies , the development of economic capital models and the market valuation of particular portfolios.
- You will advice financial institutions about their financial risk governance and policies
- You will help to identify the financial risk of organizations and advice how to measure and manage these risks
- You will translate (new) rules and regulations into business processes
- You will advise on a broad range of quantitative aspects within the field of financial risk management, which comprises the valuation of complex financial instruments and the development or validation of models
- You will usually work in a team at customer site
- At Zanders you will be proactively developing your consultancy skills and the specialized knowledge necessary
You have a Master’s degree, preferably in Econometrics or another quantitative study. You have strong interest in financial markets and risk management. You have well-developed communication skills and are eager to increase your knowledge and personal skills. You are fluent in English and Dutch and open to travel.
What we offer
A dynamic and challenging role as an associate consultant in a leading and established treasury and risk management consultancy team. You have the opportunity to work on exciting assignments within a wide-ranging international client portfolio. Gaining quantitative and consulting expertise while developing solutions along with your colleagues.
Founded in 1994, Zanders is an independent consulting firm specialized in treasury and finance solutions. Zanders is recognized as a leader in its expertise areas of Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance.
From our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, Zanders services its global client portfolio in the corporate and financial institutions and public sector. Zanders’ strengths are its specialization and independence. We work solely on behalf of, and in the best interests of, our clients. We assist our clients from strategy definition up until implementation. The company employs over 100 highly educated consultants (all of whom have a Master’s degree in their discipline). Taken as a whole, our team offers a broad mix of specializations, nationalities, and professional experience.
Would you like to know more?
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact our recruiter, Liza Wyatt, by calling +31 (0)35 6928989 or sending your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .