Services Marketing Advisor
Bedrijf: PA Consulting Group
PA’s Global Marketing Team is looking for a Services Marketing Advisor for our Dutch office, based out of Utrecht, who combines a strategic mindset, strong execution skills and an ability to manage expectations of key stakeholders. The right candidate must have competencies in the following areas of responsibility:
- Planning and budgeting: Supporting the Head of Global Marketing, Marketing Campaign leads and Netherlands leadership team to develop a marketing plan and budget (in line with PA’s overall marketing strategy) that creates a consistent understanding of what PA stands for and increases the quality and seniority of PA’s Netherlands’ client relationships.
- Stakeholder management: Managing expectations of multiple local and remote stakeholders
- Integrated marketing campaigns: Working with Global Marketing campaign, leads, and local support to tailor and execute integrated Netherlands marketing campaigns to target sectors across multiple channels, with a focus on direct marketing, online marketing and events
- Relationship development and lead generation: Working with Netherlands leadership team to actively develop both new and existing relationships in target organisations.
- Content development: Proactively developing and editing Netherlands’ case studies and thought leadership, and acting as the local editor of marketing materials including liaising where required with international copy and design teams.
- PR: To be the on-the-ground contact point for the local PR agency, helping to service media enquiries, identify the appropriate spokespeople, facilitating the translation of media output, ensuring content is on message and campaign related, and liaising with the Head of PR as necessary.
- Internal awareness: Developing an internal marketing communications strategy to create internal marketing and brand awareness
- Marketing effectiveness: Understanding how to measure the outcome and ROI of marketing activity in order to improve effectiveness of marketing activity.
Degree level or equivalent, ideally also holding a professional marketing qualification.
5 plus years’ experience in a thought-leadership led business to business marketing environment
An understanding of the effectiveness of a full communications mix, including direct and online marketing, client events, PR to key targets.
Experience in demonstrating results
- Knowledge of latest techniques in business development, account management and segmentation
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills
- Creative communication and campaign skills across full marketing mix
- Fluent English and Dutch with proven copywriting skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to come up with differentiated ideas to position PA and its brand values clearly in the market
- Self-starter, determined with drive and initiative and a professional approach
- Personally organised with ability to work to deadlines, multitask, prioritise and secure necessary resource to achieve objectives
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, presentation and persuasive skills at all levels
- Team player
- Ability to influence
The Dutch Services Marketing Advisor reports to a Marketing Manager in London.
Application and CV accepted in English only.
Bedrijf: PA Consulting Group