Locatie: Den Haag
Overall Purpose of Position
The Strategy Team's mission is to focus the T-Mobile organization on maximizing long term profitability. The department functions as initiator for change. It owns and drives the strategic part of the planning cycle and the resulting T-Mobile Strategy. It supports the organization to make clear choices and implement them.
Strategy development and execution
• Strategy development including achieving approval from Exco;
• Prioritizing strategic initiatives in close cooperation with Exco;
• Development and implementation of strategic concepts;
• Deriving and implementing strategic programmes.
Market Know How/ Strategic Analyses
• Performing competitive analyses;
• Analyzing market and technology trends and deriving necessary action within T-Mobile;
• Analyzing T-Mobile’s strategic situation and proposal for change.
Strategy transformation/ Strategic analyses
• Monitoring and reporting strategic KPIs;
• Providing overall status of T-Mobile;
• Contributing to T-Mobile planning process and iPF.
• Management of cross-functional strategic projects within T-Mobile and across DTAG;
• Leading projects with high strategic relevance assigned by Exco.
• Distribution of strategic key issues within T-Mobile;
• Fostering group-wide information exchange with strategic departments;
• Alignment with EU headquarters.
• Driving benchmark initiatives and best-practice exchanges;
• Representing TM NL on conferences.
Education and Work Experience:
• University degree;
• 5-10 years relevant working experience of which at least 3 years in Management Consultancy;
• Proven analytic and strategic expertise;
• Extensive knowledge of the Telecoms sector;
• Long term vision on developments in the telecoms industry, the value chain towards end-users and the implications for an operator.
Knowledge (Language, IT, etc):
• Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal;
• Excellent in use of MSOffice, with superb Excel skills for quantitative analysis and basic modeling and superb expertise in targeted Powerpoint-Presentations.
Excellent analytical skills are combined with a strong drive to get high quality results. You are able to make impact by your vision, initiatives and energy. You work throughout the organization on all levels, so your personal and communication skills are excellent. You take initiative, mobilize people and teams and deliver results that drive our business forward.
If you are interested in this position, please send a letter with your motivation and your CV via the button 'Solliciteer online'.
Locatie: Den Haag