The Advisory Group Economic Policy Analysis offers consulting services in, amongst others: international trade, regional integration, competitiveness and innovation, SME development and enterprise policy, competition policy and regulation, programme monitoring and evaluation, and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
Clients include governments, European Commission, international organisations and industry. Projects are undertaken mainly in Europe but also in developing and emerging economies.
The consultant will be expected to work on projects dealing with innovation and to contribute to the development of new business opportunities in this area. In particular for the European Commission there are consulting opportunities on innovation. The consultant will develop and maintain a network of experts, partners and clients, and will collaborate with colleagues throughout Ecorys where relevant. The position will be based in Rotterdam but there are opportunities to work on international projects outside.
- 2-3 years of working experience, preferably in a consulting or other commercial environment
- a good understanding of innovation policy and research issues
- strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- knowledge of and affinity with econometrics and statistics
- developed presentation and project management skills
- fluency in written and spoken English for proposal work and reports as well as knowledge of an other language are an advantage
- academic background, preferably in economics or post-graduate studies
- willingness to travel
- motivated and enthusiastic
- capable of working both independently and within a project team
- dedicated to delivering our clients with high quality consultancy services
- available on short notice
Ecorys offers its employees a professional, stimulating and learning environment. The company ensures that its employees rank in the very best within their field of expertise. Talented people who choose to work for Ecorys, want to make a difference and aim for change and progress. Teamwork, dialogue and initiative are key values within the organization. We offer a competitive compensation package.
The Advisory Group Economic Policy Analysis offers you an international work environment, a fulltime position with attractive terms of employment and an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
A written assessment may be part of the recruitment procedure.
Should you need further information please contact Mr Paul Wymenga, Head of Advisory Group, Economic Policy Analysis.
Please send your curriculum vitae, obtained study grades and accompanying motivation letter, before 14 September 2012 in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
ECORYS Nederland BV
P.O. Box 4175
3006 AD Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 453 85 67
F +31 (0)10 453 86 20