Medior / Senior Consultant Competitiveness
The Advisory Group Economic Policy Analysis offers consulting services in, amongst others: international trade, regional integration, competitiveness and innovation, SME development and enterprise policy, competition policy and regulation, programme monitoring and evaluation, and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
Clients include governments, European Commission, international organisations and industry. Projects are undertaken mainly in Europe but also in developing and emerging economies.
The consultant will be expected to lead and coordinate projects on Industrial Competitiveness and Market Performance and to contribute to the development of new business opportunities in this area. Activities for individual industrial sector studies include literature reviews, data analysis, assessment of competitive position, assessment of regulatory and framework conditions and strategic analysis. The consultant will coordinate and maintain a network of experts, partners and clients, and will collaborate with colleagues throughout Ecorys where relevant. The position will be based in Rotterdam but there are opportunities to work on international projects outside the EU.
- Minimal 5-7 years of working experience, preferably in a consulting area of the Economic Policy Advisory Unit
- a good understanding of industrial policy and research issues
- strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- knowledge of and affinity with econometrics and statistics
- strong project management skills
- fluency in written and spoken English for proposal work and reports as well as knowledge of an other language are an advantage
- academic background, preferably in economics or post-graduate studies
- willingness to travel
- motivated and enthusiastic
- capable of working independently and leading a project team
- dedicated to delivering our clients with high quality consultancy services
- available on short notice
Ecorys offers its employees a professional, stimulating and learning environment. The company ensures that its employees rank in the very best within their field of expertise. Talented people who choose to work for Ecorys, want to make a difference and aim for change and progress. Teamwork, dialogue and initiative are key values within the organization. We offer a competitive compensation package.
The Advisory Group Economic Policy Analysis offers you an international work environment, a fulltime position with attractive terms of employment and an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
A written assessment may be part of the recruitment procedure.
Should you need further information please contact Mr Paul Wymenga, Head of Advisory Group, Economic Policy Analysis (contact details below).
More information about Ecorys is available at www.ecorys.com.
Please send your curriculum vitae, obtained study grades and accompanying motivation letter to email@example.com
ECORYS Nederland BV
P.O. Box 4175
3006 AD Rotterdam
T +31 (0)10 453 85 67
F +31 (0)10 453 86 20