Senior Consultant Payments
Clear2Pay is the international technology provider of next generation payment solutions for financial institutions and corporates. Its consulting division focuses on supporting clients in facing their complex business challenges in today’s dynamic environment. To further strengthen the Dutch practice, Clear2Pay is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic consultants specialized in payments.
Your responsibilities will be diverse and related to running client engagements on a day to day basis, including (coordinating) analysis, complex problem solving, formulating key findings and recommendations, contributing to project deliverables and presenting them back to the client. You will be working closely with the client and the rest of the consulting team.
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in a payments or cash management environment
- Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Strong analytical and client facing capabilities
- Dedicated to excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Eager to leave your comfort zone in order to boost your knowledge and skills
- Result oriented team player
- Willing to travel
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing
- Full-time position with excellent benefits
- Stimulating, entrepreneurial environment within an ambitious global firm
- In addition to a competitive salary, applicants can expect to benefit from further training and the opportunity for career progression
- Respect for your work/life balance
A psychological test and pre-employment screening can be part of the selection procedure. Send your curriculum vitae, with covering letter by mail or email to the attention of:
De Entrée 248
NL-1101 EE Amsterdam
Clear2Pay is a payments modernisation company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, the company facilitates banks and financial organisations in their provision of payments services, whether they be Card, ACH, Branch, Bulk, High Care or International payment transactions. Clear2Pay's innovative technology helps to reduce transactions processing costs, and to deliver new, compelling payment services in a competitive way. Functions embrace payments origination, reporting, linkage with back-office processing systems, clearing, netting and settlement. In addition the company offers a range of value added payment technology solutions and services such as e-Banking, the Open Test Platform, ChargeBack, Strategic Consultancy and Payments Training through a dedicated Academy. Clients include global and major regional financial institutions such as ING, Banco Santander, Crédit Agricole, VISA, MasterCard, BNP Paribas, The Federal Reserve, NETS (Denmark), The People Bank of China (PBOC), Bank of East Asia, Rabobank, The Co-operative Financial Services and Commonwealth Bank. Clear2Pay operates out of Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, China, India and Singapore and currently employs 1000 staff. Recently, the company was awarded the XCelent Customer Base 2010 award for its undisputed largest payment hub customer base, both live and under implementation and ranks 81st in the Global FinTech100. For more information, please visit www.clear2pay.com.