Consultant IT Service Management
Altran Management Consulting is part of the Altran group, a European leader in innovation consulting. Altran assists its clients at every stage of the innovation cycle in three business lines: technology and innovation consulting, organisation and information systems consulting, and strategy and management consulting.
Altran’s Management Consulting drive is to help our clients to realize their strategic objectives by providing business knowledge, expertise and experience combined with leadership, ownership, change capability and commitment. We specialise in the areas of Operational Excellence, Logistic Management, Information Technology and Project Management. Our passion is to realize results and to create business value, working very closely together with our clients.
Our service: IT Service Management
Within our IT Service Management group, we help our clients understand their future Information Management challenges, formulate objectives & roadmaps, formulate a strategy, understand- and choose for new concepts & solutions and realise their objectives by successful implementation. We focus on the Industry, Logistics and Utilities Market.
Our services can be divided into five main areas of expertise: business case development, strategy formulation & assessment, technology assessment, programme/project management, and change management.
We have an impressive track record in IT, with complex IT implementations, IT strategy projects and innovative IT concepts.
We are now looking for ambitious consultants to join our team and grow our business.
To strengthen our Altran Management Consulting Practice we are looking for a
Senior IT Service management Consultant with in-depth knowledge of Best Practices as ASL, BiSL and ITIL and who is highly experienced in using project and program management methodologies for realizing complex IT projects’ deliverables.
Your role is to contribute to the rapid growth of this team. You are responsible for acquiring new projects and delivering projects at our clients. You are expected to help developing our service propositions further and to advocate our vision in the market. As an IT Service Management Consultant you are always up to date about the latest developments in technology, in our services, at our clients, in our markets and at our competitors, which enables you to fulfil the leading role when helping to implement new IT concepts at our clients.
At Altran, we offer unique opportunities to use your knowledge creatively to influence others. You will share your experience and knowledge with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding our know-how and refining our approaches in the practice. Besides the actual project work and depending on your skills and experience, you can and will be actively involved in sales/marketing, proposition development, people management and development, and/or training.
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate has:
- A university degree in business or technology.
- As native Dutch speaker, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A solid and proven knowledge of all areas of IT Service Management, resulting in up to date knowledge about the latest developments in technology, expertise in our services, in our markets and at our competitors. This enables you to fulfill a leading role when implementing new IT concepts at our clients.
- Around 5 years of Projectmanagement experience within complex IT projects and/or around 5 years of IT Service Management experience
- Around 3 years of consultancy/management experience in the industry and/or utilities market.
- A passion for emerging IT trends and concepts, like Social Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Sourcing, Enterprise Content Management, Communication & Collaboration and Internet tools. Besides, your knowledge of modern IT tools, such as Unified Communications, real time Collaboration, ECM, Multimedia solutions and Internet tools is highly appreciated.
- The ability to take management responsibility for highly visible IT projects in complex customer environments.
- A convincing personality, a pro-active attitude and the strength to implement.
- Proven project management skills and strong leadership characteristics.
- The ambition to develop your talents and the drive to help our clients achieve results.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a focus on results, combined with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills.
What we offer
Altran Management Consulting offers you the unique opportunity to be part of an ambitious, growing, result-driven team of people that work together to help our clients to select and implement the business innovations. We provide:
- An entrepreneurial, innovative and results-oriented working environment.
- Plenty of room for personal growth supported by an excellent staff development policy.
- Responsibility, independence and freedom within complex client environments.
- Challenging advisory assignments and implementation projects aiming to improve our clients’ business results.
- Extensive opportunities to participate in the development of new consultancy propositions and to initiate research or marketing as well as commercial activities.
- An extensive training program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Please contact:
Altran Management Consulting
attn. Cornelike Westeneng
Walaardt Sacrestraat 405
1117 BM Schiphol Oost
Walaardt Sacrestraat 405
1117 BM Schiphol Oost