Senior Manager Digital Transformation
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy operated and owned by its Partners throughout Europe. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. Our 3.250 passionate, experienced and hands-on employees focused on their clients’ needs and success.
BearingPoint Netherlands offers the excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise with a pan European strength and network. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth. Our Customer Management Practice is recognised internationally for their work within the Financial services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors. We are expanding the internationally focused Customer Management team.
The Opportunity: (Senior) Manager in Digital Transformation
BearingPoint is currently looking for experienced professionals who would like to step into an entrepreneurial consultancy by joining the Customer Management group. Advising and challenging C-level professionals on digital strategic and complex issues is your passion. You manage and expand relationships with flair and have the ability to make the difference that our clients are looking for.
The (Senior) Manager will help clients to define and execute mobile and digital innovations to improve their marketing, sales, and service or customer management functions. Both externally and internally, you will be an important face of the practice and have the role in both identifying and developing market opportunities as well as further developing and coaching the team. You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You are responsible for building up a competitive team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night. Experience with Dutch based clients and a deep understanding of new Digital technology, mobile and social media as well as the more traditional Marketing, Sales, Service and Customer Management trends and issues are required.
What we are looking for
We are looking for (Senior) Managers with the following qualifications:
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience in multichannel, internet, digital technology, mobile apps and social media
- 5+ years of professional consulting experience in a Marketing, Sales, Service or CRM environment (manager, 8+ for senior manager)
- Capability in selling innovative digital, mobile, social media, marketing and CRM consulting engagements at Top 100 Dutch companies
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
And candidates should have experience in one or more of the following subjects:
- Strategic and/or operational experience in: Market and marketing strategy, Customer Analytics and segmentation, Marketing operations and Campaign Management, Marketing and Sales organizational design, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Proven experience with digital innovations, new media, social media, mobile applications, internet, etc.
What we offer
An international, entrepreneurial and professional consulting environment where the people come first. Continues investment in our people thru personal development, training and coaching will help you to build and extend your professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Together with your international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate.
We’re searching for something different.
Contact: Monique van Duijvenbode +31 (0)6 31990690