Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
- Define how the components of all the MDM, Datawarehouse, middleware, data sources and satellite systems relate to each other, and how they support the business area;
- Ensure the application components align with the execution and operations architectures and meet application performance goals;
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity;
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity;
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals;
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications;
- Follow best practices concerning datawarehouse and master data architectures;
- Design and review the end-to-end MDM / Datawarehouse architecture. Alignment of solutions across companywide initiatives;
- Communicate to the project and change organization the datawarehouse architectural vision;
- Oversee the implementation of the data warehouse architecture;
- Help resolve all datawarehouse and MDM design issues.
Experience and knowledge
- Deep knowledge and experience with Datawarehouses, Market- and Master Data Management, Middleware and Scheduling solutions;
- Experience in working in Asset Management and familiar with market data and common Asset management data domains i.e. portfolio, parties, securities, operational data and benchmarks;
- Ability to transform business requirements into user and application requirements;
- Facilitation experience for conducting requirements gathering and stakeholder agreement meetings;
- Familiar with business process design concepts and principles;
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Experience with all aspects of the data warehouse architecture: Data Sourcing, Populating, Master data, End-user Access, Metadata, Security, Operations, Development, Data Governance;
- Experience in implementing a large scale business intelligence solution;
- Experience in working across different work streams from application to technical architecture;
- Fluent in industry-proven architectural techniques.
What we offer
Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community. We offer great benefits like:
- 13th month and holiday allowance, which you can use in our flexible benefits tool;
- Extensive and flexible mobility arrangement;
- A pension plan customized to your personal situation;
- A laptop and smartphone which you can also use for private calls;
- Discount on Accenture stocks.
We are very interested in meeting you. Please apply directly by clicking the apply button and provide us your motivation and resume. For more information about this vacancy please contact Dennis Damoiseaux (Recruiter) via email@example.com or at +31 (0) 6 – 43260680.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website: http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/Pages/index.aspx
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.