Junior Strategy Consultant
Are you passionate about solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, result oriented and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Do you have a passion for technology, IT and/or digital developments? A position as Junior Consultant at Accenture Strategy offers you this challenge!
Position in the organization
Accenture is a worldwide company focusing on Strategy, Digital, Technology, and Operations. Accenture Strategy helps the top of businesses and government organizations with their most important C-suite questions on the intersection of business and technology. Examples are growth and innovation, global operating models and digital strategies. Accenture Strategy focuses on three areas when helping customers: Business Strategy, Operation/Function Strategy and Technology Strategy. This position is within Accenture Business Strategy and Operation/Function Strategy.
As a Junior Consultant Strategy you, together with you team of young and enthusiastic colleagues, directly cooperate with the customer. You help our clients to understand their most important challenges, analyze the different solutions and structure and communicate your recommendations to the client. In this way you are directly responsible for the success of the client, achieving the ‘High Performance’ of our clients.
At Accenture Strategy you find solutions on the intersection of business and technology. You offer insights and advice to the customer and support them creating and executing the business strategy. Also, you think about their most important questions and initiatives, such as digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, worldwide operating models, sustainable cost management, business transformations and more.
Within Accenture Strategy, you make optimal use of the present expertise on the subject of business operatins and change management. You collaborate closely with professionals within Accenture Digital, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting and Accenture Operations. You use your skills for:
- Defining roadmaps for change
- Setting strategies to maximize results from business, technology and operations
- Developing business models, either for a specific function or the organization as a whole
- Realizing results by technology-driven change projects
- Defining HR, Operations, Sales & Customer Services or Finance processes
As a Junior Consultant Strategy, your career starts in all aspects of our Strategy practice. You will join our General Practice. Depending on your interests, you will be staffed on projects within one of our Strategy practices: Business Strategy, Operation/Function Strategy or Technology Strategy. After gaining several years of experience you will focus on one of these Strategy practices, based on your interests and ambitions.
What this means for you:
- You get experience in different aspects of Strategy in your first years as a consultant;
- Your broad experience offers a good base for the next steps in your career;
- Different possibilities for development, with tailor made Leadership & Development programs.
- Academic degree, preferably focusing on technology or (business) economics (MSc, MBA);
- Excellent WO and VWO results, especially on the beta courses
- Extra-curricular activities (e.g. board and/or international experience)
- Strong personality, presentation and communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
A work environment where your development plays a key role. You work together with talented colleagues from the Netherlands and abroad on challenging projects for the top of national and international companies. Within Accenture we offer a multitude of training, both professionally as well as based on your personal development. You follow trainings at international locations together with your colleague’s from different countries.
We offer excellent primary and secondary working conditions, such as:
- A 13th month and your holiday pay, which you can use within our flexible benefits tool
- A rewarding bonus program
- A broad and flexible mobility scheme (e.g. lease car)
- A pension scheme based on your personal preferences
- A laptop and the latest iphone which you can use privately as well
- Coverage for your expenses
- Discount on Accenture Shares
We would like to get to know you. Apply directly online by clicking the ‘solliciteer online’ button and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this postion, please contact Charlotte Sikking (Recruiter) via +31 (0)20 – 493 83 83 or firstname.lastname@example.org. An assessment is part of the procedure.
Would you like to know more? Visit our website www.accenture.nl/carriere or look at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/accenturenl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.