(Senior) Consultant Financial Business Process SAP - English
(Senior) Consultant Financial Business Process SAP
Are you experienced in realizing transformations in the field of finance? Are you ready for a new challenge at the consulting practice praised by SAP for its innovation? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
As (senior) consultant specialized in the cross function finance domain, you will work in a multidisciplinary team on a wide variety of projects. The goal of the projects is achieving cost reduction or innovation by improving business processes.
By applying your experience in the field of Finance & Control you will contribute to or lead going through all phases of a project successfully. You are able to have substantive talks with clients about their financial questions and like to think of innovative solutions. In the finance team you add to the development and implementation of process improvements, based on financial modules of SAP. You will be working at (inter)national projects, varying from short assessment and feasibility studies to full-cycle SAP business transformations. Important activities are:
- Analyzing financial business processes of clients and composing improvement proposals, including related impact on the organization and IT landscape
- Performing feasibility studies/business cases for the purpose of ERP package selections, system implementation or business transformation project
- Leading and/or executing the realization of process improvements in SAP by going through all phases of the project cycle (design, build, test, train, go-live and post go-live support)
- Next to this, a lot is happening in the world of ERP (Internet of Things, Big Data, Cloud Computing and SAP S/4HANA Finance). We ask you to help developing new products and propositions for our practice
- As (senior) SAP Finance consultant you will be responsible for the implementation of SAP Finance projects or optimization and upgrade projects at medium-sized and large (international) clients
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like Econometrics, Finance, (Engineering) Management, Business Administration, (Business) Economics or Accountancy)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar function (consulting or business)
- You are interested in improving business processes and have affinity with IT
- You are analytically and communicatively strong
- You are driven, ambitious, you don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement at the creation of a solution in practice
- You are a team player, you master the English language and you are willing to learn Dutch
- For you, working abroad is a challenge and you have a feeling for political affairs and cultural differences
The SAP Solutions team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
Our SAP Solutions practice is part of the Technology service area within Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you will work at business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the newest innovations. In these transformations generating maximum value for our customers within the proposed timeline is central. We do this by combining strategic goals, process improvements and technological innovations. As consultant within SAP Solutions, you will transform businesses/processes based on our proven Enterprise Value Delivery Method: a method supporting all phases of a project. You will be doing this together with colleagues with different nationalities and disciplines at leading (international) companies in all industries.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Lianne Hermans on +31882883561.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.