(Senior) Manager SAP Supply Chain Planning / IBP - English
(Senior) Manager SAP Supply Chain Planning / IBP
Do you have extensive experience with SAP SCM/APO and logistic processes? Are you also interested by the newest Supply Chain Planning developments and possibilities in the field of IT? Then you can make your next career step at Deloitte Consulting with next generation Integrated Business Planning (IBP) technology based on SAP HANA.
As project leader you will manage a multi-disciplinary team independently on a variety of SAP Supply Chain Projects. Think about designing and implementing new Supply Chain Planning processes for (inter-)national organizations. You will use your business experience, added with SAP SCM knowledge to design and implement complex planning solutions for our clients, supported with new functionalities of SAP IBP on HANA. Important activities are:
- Building and manage the IBP on HANA team within Deloitte and develop business in Consumer Business and Production Industries.
- Defining, analyzing and mapping Supply Chain Planning processes and the related impact on the organization and the present IT landscape
- Performing feasibility studies/business cases for the purpose of an Advanced Planning solution selection or SAP Integrated Business Planning implementation.
- Composing business requirements and advising clients on improvements in the field of Supply Chain Planning (through interviewing and workshops)
- Design and implement process improvements and SAP IBP by going through the entire project cycle (design, build, test, train, go-live and post go-live support)
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Ambitious and commercial project manager with knowledge and experience in Consumer Business and/or Prodcution Industries and strong analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of SAP SCM and proven experience in Supply Chain (Planning) processes in the field of Demand, Supply, Finance or S&OP
- Demonstrable responsibilities for sales and delivery of consulting assignments (both implementation and change management aspects) and independently maintaining customer relations.
- You are a team player, you master the English language and you are willing to learn Dutch
- For you, working abroad is a challenge and you have a feeling for political relationships and cultural differences
The SAP Solutions team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
Our SAP Solutions practice is part of the Technology service area within Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you will work at business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the newest innovations. In these transformations generating maximum value for our customers within the proposed timeline is central. We do this by combining strategic goals, process improvements and technological innovations. As consultant within SAP Solutions, you will transform businesses/processes based on our proven Enterprise Value Delivery Method; a method supporting all phases of a project. You will be doing this together with colleagues with different nationalities and disciplines at leading (international) companies in all industries.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Lianne Hermans on +31882883561.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.