(Senior) Consultant Master Data Management SAP - English
Your role as a (Senior) Consultant Master Data Management SAP
Are you an (experienced) business or IT-talent that comes up with the best solutions in the field of Master Data Management? Can you also help organizations improving and securing their data quality? Then this vacancy is for you.
You will use your skills in designing, building and implementing the complete Master Data Management framework for our (inter)national clients. You are a part of a multidisciplinary team with which you work on an assignment and in which you show that your expertise and skills are indispensable. Examples of activities are:
- Defining, analyzing and mapping business processes concerning Master Data Management and the related impact on the present MDM objects and back office systems of the organization
- Composing data requirements for different relevant functional areas
- Developing data harmonization strategies and approaches to allow centralization of data and processes, including defining the required governance structure
- Implementing and managing data migrations and other conversion within bigger ERP implementation projects
- Advising the client on different aspects of MDM with the goal of improving operations and systems
- Carrying out goals and giving direction to different themes within the MDM practice of Deloitte
Your profile as a (Senior) Consultant Master Data Management SAP
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have 2 to 5 years working experience in the field of business process improvements and you have substantive expertise in the field of MDM in combination with SAP
- You have experience in working in and managing MDM projects, set up of governance managing data related workshops and independently maintaining customer relations
- Strong, demonstrable affinity with IT and you have knowledge in the field of SAP in general and LSMW, data analytics, SAP MDG and/or SAP BODS specifically
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (like (Engineering) Management, Business Administration, (Business) Economics, Business & Information Management, Information Sciences or other beta Masters)
- You are analytically and communicatively strong
- You are driven, ambitious, don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement in the creation of a solution in practice
- You are a team player, you master the English language and you are willing to learn Dutch
- For you, working abroad is a challenge and you have a feeling for political affairs and cultural differences
The SAP Solutions team
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 4500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services.
Our SAP Solutions practice is part of the Technology service area within Deloitte Consulting. At SAP Solutions you will work at business transformations supported by SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Integrated Business Planning and the newest innovations. In these transformations generating maximum value for our customers within the proposed timeline is central. We do this by combining strategic goals, process improvements and technological innovations. As consultant within SAP Solutions, you will transform businesses/processes based on our proven Enterprise Value Delivery Method; a method supporting all phases of a project. You will be doing this together with colleagues with different nationalities and disciplines at leading (international) companies in all industries.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor
Are you challenged by this position?
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details.
In case this position doesn’t fit your profile, however you know someone who does? Please share this vacancy.
For inquiries regarding this vacancy please contact Lianne Hermans on +31882883561.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.