Junior Consultant Artificial Intelligence
Junior Consultant Artificial Intelligence
Would you like to combine Artificial Intelligence and Consulting? Are you graduated as a Master of Science in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)? If you answered yes twice, we have a great job for you!
Junior Consultants in Artificial Intelligence at Accenture work on challenging projects at the intersection of business and IT for the world's largest organizations, including 91 of the Global Fortune 100 companies. You develop innovative solutions with driven colleagues that help our clients become ‘high-performance’ organizations. You will be working within the Artificial Intelligence team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients across the world to pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
The Artificial Intelligence group is looking for support in the following three domains: Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Robotic Process Automation. Daily activities are similar across all groups and alternate between:
- Internal Research & Development prototyping new functionalities and technologies and integrating them in our overall products, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- External client work supporting the development and deployment of our internally developed solutions in collaboration with international teams of consultants.
Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. Your activities will range from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
Position within the company
Accenture is a global company engaged in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations, through a combination of proven experience and comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions. Furthermore, we do thorough research for the most successful companies in the world.
You will work within Accenture Technology, specifically within the Emerging Technology group. The Emerging Technology group is a global entity responsible for incubating the next generation of Accenture’s technology services. As such, traveling abroad for short and long term engagements is common.
By partnering with Accenture Technology Labs, Emerging Technology Delivery and the Technology Industry Ecosystem, we provide expert services to identify, pursue and deliver advanced and emerging technologies with pioneering clients. Emerging Technology is a global group and currently focuses on the following domains: Architecture Excellence, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Wearables, Delivery Innovation, and Software Innovation. The Artificial Intelligence domain aims to exploit advances in computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence to offer differentiated assets and solutions to our clients.
The Artificial Intelligence service area aims at enabling computers to operate as humans would, thus creating smarter enterprise solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, and act. Artificial Intelligence consists of multiple technologies that enable computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision or audio processing), analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing or knowledge representation), and make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines, machine learning or expert systems). When combined, these technologies can lead to various capabilities, including virtual agents, natural language question answering systems, and machine learning applications. See www.accenture.com/cognitive for more info.
The Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Robotic Process Automation teams are developing, maintaining and deploying internally built solutions across various industries such as resources, products, health and public services, communications and media, financial services and other industries who seek to enhance efficiency and safety with artificial intelligence to improve operations, marketing and security. We provide solutions that tailor the best of breed (open source) software to business solutions for our clients, to improve their competitive advantage and generate actionable insights.
- Starter with completed Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or equivalent STEM field;
- 0-4 years of experience in systems integration project delivery (in technology innovation a plus)
- Experience with programming languages (C++, Java, Python, etc.);
- Demonstrable affinity with IT;
- English language required (additional European language a plus);
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience;
- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently;
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability;
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients;
- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus;
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization;
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV, motivation letter and transcripts (Bachelor + Master). For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Smit via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/ or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.