Innovation Growth Services - Business Strategist
Deloittes Innovation Growth Serives team within Consulting is looking for strategists who are applying innovative strategic, operational and organisational lenses to help create new and viable businesses for our clients. You are highly analytical—adept with quantitative data and financial models. You are creative—capable of seeing potential directions and sensing opportunities and experimental—eager to put ideas into action, crystallize thinking through prototyping, and test hypotheses against reality.
You are able to move with ease between the world of our clients’ concerns and capabilities, and the world of the customers, consumers and citizens that we serve. So if you are open to work on projects with us, like: designing and building digital platforms (i.e. for mobility) together with our clients, creating a compelling innovation strategy or designing and implementing the right innovation organization, you should continue to rea
Specific responsibilities include
Planning and executing business, innovation and economic research;
Collaborating with teams of designers and design researchers to identify innovation opportunities and develop propositions that create value for people and client organisations;
Analysing and modelling how businesses and organisations work now and how they could work in the future
Create sound innovation strategies;
Providing business advice to clients on the topic of innovation (strategy) in one of the following industries: financial services, public sector or manufacturing/chemicals industry.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate these characteristics:
- Passion for seeing innovations and new businesses into the world;
- Experience with launching new business (ventures) and initiatives, in start-up, corporate or institutional contexts (depending on level of experience);
- Strong understanding and experience of business domains, including market economics, financial modelling, competitive strategy, organisational design, marketing strategy & execution, operations, and organisational change;
- A collaborative working style, and the ability to work closely with creatives and colleagues from other disciplines
- Strong analytical skills (beta profile) that is underpinned by comfort and familiarity in drawing recommendations from quantitative analysis;
- Master degree, plus at least 4 to 6 years of relevant consultancy experience, of which at least 2-4 years in innovation
- Fluent in Dutch (both speaking and writing skills).